Tamil Nadu Paramedical course merit list 2020 will be released in the 4th week of Sep, 2020 which will be uploaded on mykalvi.
Candidates who’ve applied for the Paramedical Courses may check When the merit list of applicants be published for counselling.
Tamil Nadu Paramedical Course Merit List 2020
TN ParaMedical admissions merit list 2020 to be published on official websites of
- Download Paramedical Merit List: Click Here
- Check Application Status Online : Check Here
- Official website: www.tnhealth.org
- Download Para Medical Application ( last date is over )
Merit List Released for last year released : September 29, 2019
You may check If its possible to get admission for your paramedical cut off marks
- Ranking will be made on merit on the basis of marks obtained by the eligible candidates in the prescribed science subjects in the qualifying exams reduced to base of 200 marks. The marks obtained through different boards will be taken into account after normalization
Merit Marks Calculation:
Here’s how to calculate Marks, Weighted total marks for a maximum : 200
- Percentage in Biology : X
- Percentage in Physics and Chemistry (together ) : Y
- Percentage in Botany and Zoology ( together ) : Z
- Percentage in Mathematics : W
Total Marks : X+Y or Z+Y or W+Y
All after normalization.
The percentage and the weighted total should be accurate to two decimals.
2. Ranking of the candidates will be based on the total marks obtained in Science subjects after normalization of marks computed to maximum marks of 200.
3. Only marks obtained through first appearance will be considered.
4. If you’ve studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths in +2 , only the marks from Physics, Chemistry & Biology will be considered
For courses B.Pharmacy, B.ASLP/B.Optom if you’ve Physics, Chemistry, Maths & or other than Biology, P+C+M will be taken into consideration.
5. How Merit Rank is determined, if two or more candidates have same aggregate marks for 200, then
i) Percentage in Biology or Botany and Zoology taken together in higher sec course exam
ii) Percentage in Chemistry in Higher Sec Exam
iii) Percentage of Fourth Optional Subject in higher sec exam
iv) Date of birth – weightage given to Seniority in age
v) Computerised random number assigned. Higher value of random number will be taken into consideration.
6. Students will be called for TN Paramedical counselling as per the merit list .
Hope it’s clear now on How Merit list for para medical courses are calculated and when will the paramedical course merit list be published for the year 2020.
If you’ve any doubts or want to know anything further regarding the same, do let us know in comment box.