If you’re looking to know TN Paramedical degree courses cut off marks 2023 and also want to know if you’re eligible to get admission to Govt college?
Tamil Nadu Medical Selection will release cut off marks for Paramedical counselling 2023 which can be checked online itself.
Have you already applied if not, do check Paramedical Application form and then the download Merit List for B.Sc Nursing/Radiology/Radiotherapy/Cardio, B.Pharm, B.P.T, B.O.T, B.ASLP released, counselling dates.
Paramedical Cut Off Mark Release Date 2023
- Cut Off Release: Yet to be announced
- Merit List: Click here
Subject: I’m interested in joining B.Sc Nursing course but my cut off mark is 140.5 am I eligible to get a seat in Govt college?
Answer: It’s very difficult to get BSc Nursing admission in a govt college with this cut off marks in Tamil Nadu.
Durga: My Cut off 145.6 MBC, can I get admission in B.Pharm course in govt college? Please tell.
Answer: I doubt, candidates with higher cut off marks will be given chance, if seats are not filled only then you’ll be called for.
Vignesh: Sir, my cut off marks 160 MBC, can i get Diploma in Pharmaceutical course?
Answer: There’s a chance though but still it depends on how many candidates have opted for this particular course and number of vacancy available. You’ll be able to check in a few days from the official portal
Meena: My +2 cut off mark 159, I am confused which course will i get for this mark someone can explain?
Answer: Please decide which degree course you’re interested in, and then apply with that as the primary course.
There are many students who’re posting in the comment section about your medical cut off marks, please do note that you may check last year cut off marks if its available on official portal to know whether it is possible to get admission this year with your mark.
How to Check Cut Off Marks for Para Medical Course?
Students should follow the method of normalization to calculate the eligibility marks for paramedical counselling,
What is Normalization in Paramedical Admissions?
- Highest marks obtained by students of various boards in each subject will be equated to the highest mark obtained by the students of the state board in that subject and relative marks obtained by other students in that subject will be determined accordingly.
- If the highest mark of a state board in Physics is 100, if highest mark scored in any other board is 90 for the same subject then, if a student score 60 marks in physics then(100 x 60) /90 = 66.66%
- All students will be merged into single merit list, if you’ve completed 12th exam in CBSE or ISCE then that marks alone be considered
We’ve created a page to calculate medical cut off marks here.
Candidates who’ve applied may keep an eye on the tnhealth.org website regarding the last year cut-off marks and also the cut-off marks required for this year’s admissions 2023 – 2024.
As you already know the last date to submit the form is Sep 3rd week, 2023.
By the time, official news regarding the release of the Merit List and when will Paramedical Counselling 2023 be conducted and the schedule of events will also be released.
Factors Influencing TN Paramedical Cut Off Marks 2023
Several factors influence the cut-off marks for Tamilnadu paramedical courses. It is essential to understand these factors to strategize effectively and maximize your chances of admission. Some of the key factors include:
- Availability of Seats: The number of seats available for a specific course significantly impacts the cut off marks. Courses with limited seats tend to have higher cut off marks as competition for admission intensifies.
- Difficulty Level of Entrance Examination: The difficulty level of the entrance examination plays a vital role in determining cut off marks. If an exam is challenging, the cut off marks may be lower to ensure deserving candidates are not excluded.
- Previous Year Cut Off Trends: Analyzing the previous year’s cut off trends can provide valuable insights into the expected range of marks for the current year. It helps in setting realistic goals and developing a focused preparation strategy.
- Reservation Policy: Tamilnadu follows a reservation policy that allocates a certain percentage of seats to specific categories such as Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS). Understanding the reservation policy is crucial in estimating the cut off marks for each category.