It’s surprising to see this powerful video editing app VITA available for free with all those loads of pro features, is it best alternative to Kinemaster, Inshot ?
There are hundreds of free video editing apps available on Android & iOS app stores, VITA is one such app offering pro features completely for free.
Some of most popular video editor apps like Kinemaster, InShot, comes with monthly or one time cost to purchase, not everyone can afford to buy it as well.
Best Video Editor App – VITA
Download VITA App from Play Store – Click Here
So, when i was just looking for best free video editor app that doesn’t lock pro features or ask users to pay or watch video ads to use, i found it finally – its name VITA.
VITA Video Editor Features:
VITA is a simple but most feature rich video editing app with trendy content.
Start your video life with VITA!
- Add trendy text effects for professional-looking videos.
- Create Full HD videos with a few taps.
- Get more dynamic videos by adjusting the playback speed.
- Select music according to videos’ mood.
- Easy video color grading by applying various filters.
- Create your own video quickly and easily with stylish templates.
One of most important feature with Vita video editor app is Templates, there are hundreds of templates available for free which we can use with own videos and photos to make content in no time.
When you open vita app, you’ll see + icon in the centre to create your new content/project, “Template” option on the right side to view hundreds of them created by users.
In Template section, you’ll see Tabs with “All, Tutorial, New, Popular, Photo MV, Instagram, Youtube Intro, Vlog, Zepeto, Funny, Love, Event ” categories.
As the Category name suggests, it has respective channel video templates to use.
For example, if you go to Instagram option, you’ll see Video with resolution needed for Instagram videos,
Same goes to Youtube Intro, there you’ll see hundreds of Youtube video intro templates which you can use replacing sample media content with your own content and create awesome free youtube intro for your next upload.
How to Edit/Create Videos on Vita App
You can take this as Pro’s or features of Vita app with each and every option available on the app listed below,
- On your Vita app, click + icon on the center, select content photos or videos or both, then click -> icon
- You’ll be on Video editor screen now, you’ll see below options,
- On Edit, you’ll be able to do Split, Speed, Reverse, Volume, Copy, Delete, Rotate & Replace selected Photo/Videos,
- Transition – You’ll be able to add classic , special effects, Dynamic, Light transition effect to your video content.
- Ratio – Adjust video screen size from 1:1 to 2.35:1
- Effect – There are many effects available in 10 section, there’s also Cartoon option which will cartoonize your content, which i have never seen this even on paid app like Kinemaster, Inshot video editor.
- Text – Customize as much as you can with this tool, where you have Font, Color, Style, Label, Caption, Animation etc
- Stickers – More than what you would find on messengers like Whatsapp.
- Music – You’ll be able to upload music, find from their library of sound effects, royalty free background musics for youtube vlogs, or even extract audio from video from your device.
- Filter – Apply filters to one or to all images or videos added.
- BG – Adjust blur, change background
- Speed – Fasten your video or Slow it
- Scale – Adjust your photo by zooming in or out
- Rotate – 90
or -90or mirror your media.
- Order – Long press to change order of your photo or video content.
These are the features provided with Vita video editor app, you’ll get pretty much everything under one roof.
Cons of Vita Video Editor App
Like Pros, every product, services have Cons as well, i would like to add list of cons i have observed while using this app,
You can consider this as cons or request of features ( feedback ) since this app is newly released.
- Vita doesn’t have Undo or Redo option
- Voice over feature is not available as well
- Adjust Font Size in Style templates
- Option to Choose Export Quality – 720p, 1080p, 4\
- Upload directly to choose for Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok
VITA Video Editor Review ?
You may consider this as VITA video app review as i’ve already used this for past 10 days creating videos for my Youtube channel.
Instead of adding videos and recording voice over, i have to record voice first, then import it to VITA app to create my content, it’s bit difficult but i’m okay with it considering other useful features that comes with the app for free.
If you would like to know star ratings for this app, i would give,
VITA Video Editor : ****
Don’t just look at my words, download vita app , use it yourself .
I’ll also be uploading video of Vita video editor review very soon. Meanwhile you can download the app, use it, and post your review in comment section.
I hope this app won’t disappoint you, as i’m truly in love with this app as of now, though i have paid version of Kinemaster & Inshot because of the UI, more loaded features.
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Leave a Reply