Table of Content
Tamilnadu Lateral Entry Counselling 2019
Candidates who’ve applied for TN LEA 2019 may download call letter online and tn lateral entry counselling schedules released for be, btech admissions for direct 2nd year courses which starts on June 30th – July8th, 2019.
Download TNLEA counselling call letter from official website by entering your username / password and take print out of the same.
As soon as the last date to apply for tn lateral entry admission gets over, the application form scrutiny will begin and then the counselling schedule will be released.
TN Lateral Entry Counselling Schedule 2019
- Lateral Entry Counselling Commencement Date: June
- Lateral Entry Counselling Ends on : July
Download Official TNLEA Counselling Schedule: Click Here
ACCET has released BE,Btech direct 2nd year counselling schedule on June 27th, 2019 , it officially starts on June 30th, and ends on July 8th, 2019.
- Special Reservation Category: June
30, 20189 – 9.00 AM
Wait for official notification from ACCETLEA.com , to your email & registered mobile through SMS notification.
Counselling call letters can be downloaded from www.accetlea.com by the selected students who have applied for the Direct Second Year B.E/B.Tech admissions 2019.
TNLEA Counselling Call letter not received yet ?
The eligible candidates who could not able to download the call letters are directed to the counselling centre with relevant documents for proof of sending applications as per the above counseling schedule.
If there is any change in the marks during revaluation, the concerned candidates are directed to report to the revised counseling session as per the revaluation mark and rank.
Counselling Centre Address Details:
Alagappa Chettiar Government College of Engineering and Technology,
Phone: 04565 – 224535, 04565 – 230801.
Fax: 04565 – 224528
When will TNLEA Counselling be released?
We’ll upload Lateral entry counselling schedule document here with date, cut off marks, along with timing. So candidates need to just download and check their cut off marks and counselling allotted time, appear 2 hours earlier along with necessary documents.
It has been released on June 27th, but we’ll only know in the next couple of days. We’ll make sure to keep this page updated with latest news from TNLEA committee regarding the conduct of Lateral entry counselling in tamilnadu 2019.
It will be conducted in the month of July/August 2019, so anyone who’ve applied for the tnlea counselling 2019 will be intimated through official news.
Special Reservation Category:
|Item||Number of Seats|
|Special Reservation Category||Applicable to||under Single|
|4||Orthopaedically Differently Abled Persons (Certificate No. I)||1%*|
|Hearing Impaired||(Certificate No. II)||Diploma / B.Sc.||1%*|
|Visually Impaired||(Certificate No. III)||1%*|
|Eminent Sports Persons||Diploma||20**|
|Sons and Daughters of Freedom Fighter||Diploma||2 #|
|Sons and Daughters of Ex-Servicemen||Diploma||30**|
TN Lateral Entry Direct 2nd Year Counselling 2019
- Candidates will be called for counselling in the order of their merit. Based on the merit and communal reservation, allotment of the branch / college chosen by the candidate will be made. Candidates have to opt for colleges and branches that are available at the time of counselling.
- If a candidate has deposited all the certificates in an Institution where he / she has already been admitted, a letter from the Head of the Institution should be produced to that effect. In such case only, attested photocopies of certificates from the Head of the Institution will be accepted for verification. However, the provisional allotment order will be withheld and it will be released only on production of all the original certificates.
- Eligible candidates who have applied may appear for counselling according to their cut-off mark, two hours before the counselling session along with their original certificates for verification, irrespective of receipt of individual communication.
- The date, time and venue for counselling will be intimated to the candidates, published in leading daily news papers, SMS to the registered mobile and in Alagappa Chettiar Government College of Engineering and Technology Karaikudi (Website address : www.accetlea.com,www.accet.co.in,www.accetedu.in )No change of date / time of counselling is permissible. Authorities are not responsible for any postal delay; or non receipt of intimation for counselling. Candidates who do not attend the counselling have to forego the claim for admission
- Due to unforeseen and unavoidable reasons, if a candidate is unable to attend the counselling on the specified date and time, he / she can authorise his / her parent on his / her behalf and the parent’s decision will be binding on the candidate
- Due to unforeseen reasons, if a candidate could not attend the counselling on the specified date and time, he / she can attend on a subsequent time / date, during the counselling period. But the candidate can only opt for the seats available at that time and cannot claim any seat as per original rank. If the ranking of a candidate is changed due to re-totalling / revaluation of mark, he / she can attend counselling as per the new mark and rank, though the call letter specifies different date (as per original mark).
- Third gender candidates will be alloted for co-education Institution only.
Candidates may also download document regarding Informations about colleges for lateral entry courses for those who’ve completed Diploma courses.
Lateral entry counselling in tamilnadu will be conducted by Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering & Technology , Karaikudi.
You need to appear at least 2 hours before the scheduled time alloted, don’t forgot to bring all necessary certificates & photocopy of it.
As you all know it already that you may choose any engineering colleges in tamilnadu that is affiliated to anna university for direct 2nd year admissions.
The Counselling procedure is same, those candidates who’ve higher cut off marks will be called first & be given the chance to choose their choice of preference college.
You need to Calculate your engineering cut off marks to get an idea of when will the counselling time be alloted to you.
Many candidates complaint that they haven’t got any counselling call letter yet, but the thing is many students forgot to send the online application form to the ACCETLEA.
What is the Procedure to Apply for TN LEA Counselling ?
- Complete Online Application Registration form
- Take Print out of it
- Enclose Necessary Documents
- Send it by Post to ACCET on or before last date
Or Candidate can also drop this filled-in form at post box of the ACCET college, karaikudi.
This year 2019 TN LEA notification would be released and will be updated on our site mykalvi.com .
Any thing you need to know about direct second year engineering admissions counselling in tamilnadu ? Post your comments.