Tamil Nadu Paramedical Counselling for admissions into B.Sc Nursing, B.Pharm & other courses to be conducted in the month of October 2019.
Download Paramedical counselling schedule 2019 online and check your allotted date for your ranking number along with timing details.
As last date to apply/submit para medical application form is over, candidates who’ve applied are eagerly waiting for the date of release of merit list ( released ) and counselling schedule.
Tamilnadu Paramedical Counselling 2019-2020
- You’ll receive Counselling Call Letter or Download it from official websites given below
- Admissions will be made only on the basis of the merit with reservation rule.
- Counselling for Special categories ( ex-servicemen/differently abled ) will be conducted before general category
- One of the parents will be allowed with candidate to attend paramedical counselling.
- Option once chosen cannot be changed after counselling and its final.
- If you fail to attend counselling as per specified date/time, you’ll no longer be considered later.
- If candidate cannot attend counselling for unforeseen reasons, they can attend subsequent date/time and choose college available at the time of counselling or authorize parents to attend.
- If a student fail to attend 1st phase counselling, he/she will not be allowed for subsequent phases.
- You can choose the Course and College as per your wish on merit basis and seats will be allotted based on the availability.
- A student who’ve joined in the course during 1st phase counselling only eligible to attend the subsequent phases of counselling for re-allotment of colleges. Those dates will be posted on official websites later.
- The movement of candidate from one category to another from self-financing college to govt colleges and from one college to another college ( only for govt colleges ) will be based on the merit following rule of reservation.
- The vacancies arising after the 1st phase paramedical counselling and also to the new colleges if any added will be filled up from waiting list through counselling if necessary,
- a) If a candidate chooses a govt quota seat in self-financing college category when seats are available in govt colleges, they have to give a declaration to the effect that they will not be permitted to claim the govt seats later during re-allotment /subsequent phases of counselling.
b) Once, all the paramedical seats in govt colleges are filled up, if a candidate is opting a course in the self-financing college, the candidate’s name and rank will be waitlisted only for that particular course in govt college.
- No Re-allotment for any course within self-financing colleges
- Individual request for transfer of course and colleges will not be entertained
- Mutual transfer will not be entertained,
i) All communications will be sent only to the mailing address given by the candidate in the application form.
ii) Call letters will be sent by Registered Post / Speed Post/Courier Services
iii) Please visit official website very often till counselling process to know all latest informations/ call letter downloads etc.
iv) Call letter for para medical counselling does not guarantee admission since more candidates are called than the actual number of vacancies.
v) Selection Committee is not responsible for non-receipt of call letter due to improper/incomplete address written by the candidate in the envelope.
vi) All candidates attending the counselling will have to remit a non-refundable amount of Rs.250 by DD, in favour of ” The Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai 10 ” payable at Chennai as processing fee.
- Counselling Choice of Candidates:
- Candidates can exercise their option for allotment of seats subject to availability in any of the categories. if no seats are available in the particular category, they can be waitlisted for a particular course only.
- No candidate can opt to be waitlisted for a particular college when seats are available in that particular category at their turn.
- When a candidate is absent has opted out of counselling to self-financing colleges to which they called, they will not be considered for self-financing colleges. But they will be wait-listed for govt colleges.
Method of Selection:
During the Counselling for Paramedical courses admissions, the selection procedure or community wise split is as follows,
- OC: 31%
- BC: 30%
- MBC: 20%
- SC : 18%
- ST : 1%
- 3.5% to BCM from 30% BC quota
- 16% to Arunthathiyar Community from 18% SC quota
Open Competition: BC, BCM, MBC/DNC, SC,SCA,ST candidates are eligible for selection under OC as per merit in addition to the reservation made for them.
Who can Fill Unfilled Seats :
- Any remaining unfilled seats on SCA community shall be filled by candidates from SC community.
- Any remaining reserved seats in ST quota shall be allotted to candidates of SC community as per merit.
- Any unfilled seats in BCM community shall be filled up by BC as per merit.
- For B.Sc Nursing course, the ratio of seats between men and women shall be 1:9 respectively.
Categories of Seats in Govt/Private Colleges :
- Govt Colleges Seat
- Govt Seats in Self-financing Colleges
i) 65% of total seats in Non-minority institution and 50% of total seats in minority institution shall be filled as per merit following rule of reservation during Paramedical counselling .
ii) Actual number of seats offered by the self-financing college will be displayed at the time of counselling.
More informations regarding Para medical counselling 2019 can be checked on the official notification / prospectus document given on official site.
Many of you ask in comment, what are the certificates i need to bring for counselling? As per notification, candidate need to produce all the certificates/documents enclosed in the application form.
Main being, TC/ Mark List/ Nativity/Community
Do you have any more doubts or questions on How to appear for counselling or what are the documents should carry for para medical course counselling ? Do let us know in comments.