Latest Update on Paramedical Counselling in Tamilnadu 2021-2022 for admissions into B.Sc Nursing, B.Pharm & other courses to be conducted in the month of October 2021.
Download Paramedical counseling schedule 2022 online and check your allotted date for your ranking number along with timing details.
Due to covid-19 the official schedule release has been delayed, we’ll update once we get to know more details from TN Govt.
As last date to apply/submit para medical application form is over, candidates who’ve applied are eagerly waiting for the date of release of merit list ( released ) and counseling schedule.
- Check Paramedical Merit List Ranking 2021 Here
- Check Application Status : Click Here | www.tnhealth.org
- How to Calculate Cut Off for paramedical Course
Paramedical Counselling in Tamilnadu 2021-2022
- You’ll receive a Counselling Call Letter or Download it from the official websites given below
- Admissions will be made only on the basis of the merit with reservation rule.
- Counseling for Special categories ( ex-servicemen/differently abled ) will be conducted before general category
- One of the parents will be allowed with candidate to attend paramedical counseling.
- Option once chosen cannot be changed after counseling and its final.
- If you fail to attend counseling as per specified date/time, you’ll no longer be considered later.
- If candidate cannot attend counseling for unforeseen reasons, they can attend subsequent date/time and choose college available at the time of counseling or authorize parents to attend.
- If a student fail to attend 1st phase counseling, he/she will not be allowed for subsequent phases.
- You can choose the Course and College as per your wish on merit basis and seats will be allotted based on the availability.
- A student who’ve joined in the course during 1st phase counseling only eligible to attend the subsequent phases of counseling for re-allotment of colleges. Those dates will be posted on official websites later.
- The movement of candidates from one category to another from self-financing college to govt colleges and from one college to another college ( only for govt colleges ) will be based on the merit following rule of reservation.
- The vacancies arising after the 1st phase paramedical counseling and also to the new colleges if any added will be filled up from waiting list through counseling if necessary,
- a) If a candidate chooses a govt quota seat in the self-financing college category when seats are available in govt colleges, they have to give a declaration to the effect that they will not be permitted to claim the govt seats later during re-allotment /subsequent phases of counseling.
b) Once, all the paramedical seats in govt colleges are filled up, if a candidate is opting a course in the self-financing college, the candidate’s name and rank will be waitlisted only for that particular course in govt college.
- No Re-allotment for any course within self-financing colleges
- Individual request for transfer of course and colleges will not be entertained
- Mutual transfer will not be entertained,
i) All communications will be sent only to the mailing address given by the candidate in the application form.
ii) Call letters will be sent by Registered Post / Speed Post/Courier Services
iii) Please visit official website very often till counseling process to know all latest informations/ call letter downloads etc.
iv) Call letter for para medical counseling does not guarantee admission since more candidates are called than the actual number of vacancies.
v) Selection Committee is not responsible for non-receipt of call letter due to improper/incomplete address written by the candidate in the envelope.
vi) All candidates attending the counseling will have to remit a non-refundable amount of Rs.250 by DD, in favour of ” The Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai 10 ” payable at Chennai as processing fee.
- Counseling Choice of Candidates:
- Candidates can exercise their option for allotment of seats subject to availability in any of the categories. if no seats are available in the particular category, they can be waitlisted for a particular course only.
- No candidate can opt to be waitlisted for a particular college when seats are available in that particular category at their turn.
- When a candidate is absent has opted out of counseling to self-financing colleges to which they called, they will not be considered for self-financing colleges. But they will be wait-listed for govt colleges.
Method of Selection:
During the Counselling for Paramedical courses admissions, the selection procedure or community-wise split is as follows,
- OC: 31%
- BC: 30%
- MBC: 20%
- SC : 18%
- ST : 1%
- 3.5% to BCM from 30% BC quota
- 16% to Arunthathiyar Community from 18% SC quota
Open Competition: BC, BCM, MBC/DNC, SC,SCA,ST candidates are eligible for selection under OC as per merit in addition to the reservation made for them.
Who can Fill Unfilled Seats :
- Any remaining unfilled seats on SCA community shall be filled by candidates from SC community.
- Any remaining reserved seats in ST quota shall be allotted to candidates of SC community as per merit.
- Any unfilled seats in BCM community shall be filled up by BC as per merit.
- For B.Sc Nursing course, the ratio of seats between men and women shall be 1:9 respectively.
Categories of Seats in Govt/Private Colleges :
- Govt Colleges Seat
- Govt Seats in Self-financing Colleges
i) 65% of total seats in Non-minority institutions and 50% of total seats in minority institutions shall be filled as per merit following the rule of the reservation during Paramedical counseling.
ii) Actual number of seats offered by the self-financing college will be displayed at the time of counseling.
More information regarding Para medical counseling 2020 can be checked on the official notification/prospectus document given on the official site.
Many of you ask in a comment, what are the certificates i need to bring for counseling? As per the notification, the candidate need to produce all the certificates/documents enclosed in the application form.
Main being, TC/ Mark List/ Nativity/Community
Do you have any more doubts or questions on How to appear for counseling or what are documents should carry for para-medical course counseling? Do let us know in the comments.