Anna University conducts Feb/March 2018 exam for those students who’ve exceeded maximum time limit to complete UG/PG degree programme.
Those who’ve completed course but still have arrears in U.G / P.G papers.For some students it has become a big headache since the last chance was already over.
How to Register for Arrear Exam on Anna University :
Official Notification: Click Here
- Kindly follow the Instructions for Registration
- Login into their Student Login in Web Portal “coe1.annauniv.edu”.
- Click Reg-Preview Tab in Student Login.
- Download your Registration Preview request form by clicking the link Feb. / Mar. Examination, 2018 provided and also to select your Preference of Examination Centre provided in the drop down box
- The candidates are requested to ensure that arrear subjects mentioned in the registration
- preview form are correct before registering their names for examinations.
- if discrepancies are noticed, Please make your entries in the Remarks Column and also it should be reported immediately to the Office of the Controller of Examinations Web Portal Intercom 044-22357303.
- As per the earlier Notification, only one college is identified as Examination Centre in each district. Hence select the Examination Centre carefully as your choice.
- The Printed copy of Registration Preview form and the examination fees in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Controller of Examinations, Anna University, Ch-25, should be handed over in-person to the Examination Centre from 15-11-2017 to 05-12-2017 to enable your Registration for arrear exams to be held during February 2018 Session by the
Arrear Examination Centre :
Once the Examination centre is selected that will be treated as final and no change of centre will be entertained.
Official Notification Download : CLICK HERE
Last Chance / Time Limit: February / March 2018
Last Date to Submit Application / DD : December 5th, 2017
Also check : Anna University arrear exam time table 2018
So, many students requested Anna University to give Additional time to clear arrear papers.
The reason for such issue is, Anna University Guidelines tell students ” Last Chance to Appear for Arrear exams ” is maximum two years from the year of completion of degree.
But unfortunately some students didn’t made it to clear those papers, with still pending arrears & the deadline crossed, students really facing tough challenges of paying upto Rs.5000 per paper.
In a good move , Anna University announced it is extending last & final chance for students who have pending arrears upto April/May 2016 .
You may Apply for Anna Univ Nov/Dec exams paying regular arrear exam fee to the respective college admin .
Keep this in mind, this is final chance , so you have to clear these papers within this duration .
Permission to Apply for Feb/March 2018 exams
Students who’ve admitted at following years are eligible to Appear for Nov/Dec exam 2017 and as well asl April/ May 2018 exams .
BE / BTech [ Full Time / Part Time ] :
Month & Year of Admissions : June 2000, June 2001, June 2002, June 2003, June 2004, June 2005, June 2006, June 2007, Jue 2008 .
B.Arch Degree :
Month & Year of Admission :June 2002, June 2003, June 2004, June 2005, June 2006, June 2007 .
BCA Degree : June 2007
BSc Degree : June 2003, June 2004, June 2005, June 2006, June 2007, Jue 2008, June 2009 .
MSc Degree ( 5 Yr ) : June 2002, June 2003, June 2004, June 2005 .
ME, MTech [ Full Time / Part Time ] : June 2005, June 2006, June 2007, June 2008, June 2009, June 2010, June 2011
MSc ( 2 years ) : June 2010, June 2011
MCA ( Full / Part Time ) : June 2004, June 2005, June 2006, June 2007, June 2008, June 2009
MBA ( Full Time ) : June 2005, June 2006, June 2007, June 2008, June 2009, June 2010, June 2011.
MPhil ( Full Time ) : June 2013
ME, MTech ( Part Time ) : June 2005, June 2007, June 2009
MBA ( Part Time ) : 2007
ME ( MBCBS ) : 2009
Do note, Anna university to implement New Question pattern from upcoming nov/dec exams.
If you’ve appeared for the exam and waiting for the anna univ exam results you may check it on mykalvi .
If you or your friend have arrear papers ? Do let him know that this might be the last chance. Ask him/her to prepare well & do clera the arrear paper.