Anna University has issued official notification regarding the Extension to write exam for U.G/P.G students who’ve completed degree & exceeded max limit already.
Update: Tamilnadu Govt “Passes” every student who’ve applied for Anna University April/May 2020 examinations.
Dear candidates, Anna University has released new notification for those who’ve exceeded the limit, Please download & check the info attached.
Table of Content
Latest Notification For Arrear Exam for Exceeded Students :
- April 2020: No extension announced for this year.
- May 10, 2019: Anna University has decided to give One last chance for students from Regulations 2011 to till November/December 2019
- Nov/Dec 2019 exam will be the FINAL CHANCE for those who still have arrears from REG 2011 & later regulations.
- Special Arrear Exam Fee will be higher than normal arrear fee
Last Chance for REG 2008 Students
Students from REGULATION 2008 cannot apply for Special Arrear Exam Nov Dec 2019.
- NO Chance for REG 2008 Students
—————– Past Updates —————————
In Short – NO CHANCE to be Given for those who’ve exceeded the arrear limit.
In Text Format :
- It has been brought to the notice of this office that a number of representations have been received from the students seeking permission to permit them to write their arrear examination nonetheless they have exhausted their maximum period of time allowed in the respective regulations for completing their programme.
- In this connection, all students are informed that the students who have exhausted their maximum time, have been permitted to write their examinations as a special case in feb 2018 and aug 2018 under humanitarian grounds with a advice to the students to utilize those chances with care and diligent as it was a final chance provided by the University.
- Explicit details have been provided in the web portal of Anna University in this regard. Inspite of this publicity, a number of students have miserably failed to utilize those chances and now seeking further extension of time to write their arrear examinations by relaxin the regulations of the University, which is unsustainable.
- The students are informed that no proposal is pending in the University to consider further extension of time to those students who have exhausted their maximum time. Hence, any representation in this regard will not be entertained by this office on any account and no reply will be given. Therefore, the students are requested to desist themselves to send such requests to the University. It may not be possible to this office to send reply to every individual for their representations in the regard.
Download Official Notification – Click Here
Anna University Allowed permission to write arrear exam for last two semesters but this time there’s no extension notification. It is to be noted that NO EXTENSION has been announced for those candidates who’ve exceeded maximum number of attempts.
You may check official notification of anna university for arrear exam extension request made by students.
Update: Students we understand your situation, please write an email/letter to COE, Anna University requesting to re consider a last chance to allow you for the arrear exam. Hope you’ll get positive response/announcement.
A lot of students has asked us about whether they’re allowed to appear for the current nov dec , jan 2020 exams or not, here is official confirmation by anna univ itself,
Meanwhile you may check anna university arrear exam time table 2019 for those who failed to clear and exceeded limit.
“ It is hereby notified that as per the Syndicate resolution 244.12 dated 10.08.2018, no Under Graduate and Post Graduate ( Full time and Part time mode ) student of University Departments, Affiliated Colleges will be allowed to write their arrear examination who have already exceeded their maximum duration of the programme as per their Regulation. This is also applicable to the students who were admitted in then affiliated colleges and currently turned into Autonomous Colleges. ”
Download Official Arrear Exam No Extension Notification – Click Here
Anna University Arrear Exam Time Limit Extension Status Update:
Anna university arrear time limit for regulation 2008 : NO
Anna University Arrear time limit for Regulation 2011: YES
Anna University arrear time limit for 2014 passed out : Yes
Anna University Arrear time limit for regulation 2010 : No
Anna University Arrear time limit for Regulation 2013 : Yes
Anna University Arrear Time Limit for Regulation 2009 : No
Anna University arrear time limit for 2015 : Yes
When will the arrear exam be conducted ?
Students who’ve completed maximum 7 years of their time to finish arrears, will be given two more chances .
Arrear Exams will be conducted in the month of November / December 2019.
The examination is for those who’ve joined in 2011 and later.
Exam Centre for Arrear Exams :
Anna University and State govt education minister announced that exam centre will be arranged one in each district in Tamilnadu.
You may also check Useful Pages:
If you come under following regulations you may check anna university arrear exam time table for reg 2008, reg 2009 etc and make sure you’re aware of the last date to pay anna univ exam fees for arrear exams.
Regulations Allowed to Write Anna University Exam 2019
As per official news, these are reg allowed,
Anna University UG Programme allowed for nov dec exam
BE/BTech/ BArch : Regulation 2009, Regulation 2008
BArch : Regulation 2009
BE/BTECH ( PART TIME ) : Regulation 2013, Regulation 2014
Anna University PG Programme allowed for nov dec exam
M.E/M.TECH/M.Arch/ MPlan : REG 2013
MBA : Regulation 2013, Regulation 2015,
MCA : Regulation 2009, Regulation 2013
M.Sc : Regulation 2010, Regulation 2015
Anna University has updated its official website coe1.annauniv.edu for UG / PG time table for the upcoming exams.
So anyone who’re pursuing 1st semester, 3rd semester, 5th semester, 7th semester may download anna university exam schedule online.
If you’re looking for the semester wise anna university time table that you may check it on our time table download page .
Similarly once the examination is over, our anna university results 2019 page will update you on when will the result for 1st – 7th sem will be published online.
Know more on whether you can appear for the nov dec exam 2019 by posting any questions you might have.
Please do post Regulation, so that we may reply as soon as possible to your query.
As of now Regulation 2011 and later are allowed to write arrear exam in nov dec exams but not REG 2008.
We’ve updated Anna university last date to pay arrear exam fees for regulation 2008 , and also the last date to apply for exams of nov dec , jan 2019 exams.