Earlier all students were announced as have Passed the semester exams, but now as per High Court order, Anna University to conduct online semester exams.
Online examination to be conducted for students who’ve arrears and the online registration has started.
The last date to apply online for the Supplementary examination is December 10th, 2020.
As per the latest reports, Anna university has informed students with arrear to apply for the online arrear exam 2020.
Download time table for nov/dec 2020 special arrear exam to be conducted for REG 2011 & later students who still have arrears.
Those who exhausted maximum duration of time to permit them appear for only 2 semesters.
Anna University Nov Dec 2020 Special Exam time table has been released online, Download it to apply & Appear for the written examination.
- Anna University REG 2011 Special Exam Time Table PDF : Update in SEP 2020
——— Past updates ————
Oct 2019: There’s no update from anna university about whether students would be allowed to write Nov/dec 2020 exams for those who’ve exceeded the maximum limit. So please contact official at anna university through email / phone number.
04.05.2019 Update: Special Exam Arrear Result Declared for Affiliated college students. Check your AU Result.
Download official notification for the UG/PG Full / Part time students under various regulations to check whether you’re allowed to write exam or not.
Anna University Arrear Aug 2020 Results Check Online
Anna University has released FEB 2020 special exam result on April 22, 2020 on its aucoe portal. Please do check official website given below for Aug 2020 special exam result.
Anna University Arrear result for Affiliated College Students will be updated as soon as AU publishes online. We’ll update this page as well.
How to Check Anna University Special arrear exam result ?
- Visit Official site : https://aucoe.annauniv.edu/
- Goto Students Registration
- Enter your Register Number & Complete the process
- Login with your Register Number and Date of Birth, Click Submit
- Check your Arrear Exam results on screen or take print out.
Some of you have commented on facing issue with account creation on aucoe, https://acoe.annauniv.edu/sems/login/student and click ” Sign Up “
Follow the procedure & finish it.
Anna University Arrear Exam Notification 2020
Students who belongs to Regulation 2011 may download anna university exam schedule for NOV 2020 exam online.
NOV DEC 2020 Exam Schedule Released Online
NOV DEC 2020 Exam Centre Notification ( New ) : Download Here
If you’ve exceeded maximum limit to apply for anna univ exams, you may download the above given notification to check exam centre for the exam which will be conducted in the month August 2020 .
New Notification is as follows, : Official Notification : Download Here
- Based on the earlier notification issued in 26553/COE/C10/2017 dated 24.08.2017 by the University, a number of representations have been received from the parents and students, who have not yet completed their degree programme within the maximum duration as per their Regulations of Anna University, in spite of additional grace period extended, requesting the University for the further extension of time to complete their course. The Government has taken a humanitarian ground in order to help the students to write their arrear examination as a special case.
- Accordingly the following categories of students who have exhausted the maximum duration as per this regulation will be permitted to write their arrear examination, only for two semesters as a special case (Tentatively starting from Feb 18, 2018 / Aug 18, 2018 onwards).
Category 1 : Students of University Departments of Anna University, Chennai admitted in the Academic Year 2000 onwards (both UG & PG under Full Time & Part Time Mode).
Category 2 : Students of Affiliated Colleges of Anna University and students admitted in the affiliated college at the time of admission i.e. during Academic Year 2001 (3rd Semester onwards) & 2002 (1st Semester onwards) and currently in Autonomous ones including Distance Education offered by Anna University.
The following instructions will be followed to conduct the above Examination:-
- A special fee of Rs.5000 /- will be collected from the students along with normal examination fee as prescribed by the University for each paper.
- Examination will be conducted in one centre in every district.
- The Office of the Controller of Examinations will provide facilities for the student’s registration of subjects, choice of examination centre and mode of payment through online etc. for the smooth conduct of examination.
- Examinations will be conducted only for registered subjects- that are received by the office of the Controller of Examinations – on or before the due dates.
- Based on the registration of subjects the schedule of examination will be announced later.
- This is a final chance and no further extension of time will be given to the students from this category on any account. Students are therefore requested to utilize this chance properly.
So students who were admitted during the year mentioned will be able to appear for the arrear exam.
It’s a good news for many thousands of students who were requesting anna university to give last chance to extend the permission to write arrear exam or in other words complete the degree.
If you’re one among those students, you may take a final chance and complete the pending backlogs.
So prepare well for the Feb 2020 exam and clear the arrear papers.
Anna university won’t give another chance for sure to write the uncompleted arrear exam.
Also Check Extension to Appear for Nov/Dec 2020 Exam
Download anna university time table for april/may 2020 exams from official website of anna university.
Anna Univeristy has announced that students who’ve already exceeded maximum number of attempts to clear arrear exam cannot be allowed to write current nov/dec 2017 arrear exams .
Please check the official announcement we’ve mentioned above.
Time Table for anna university ug pg nov dec 2020 exams published already on its official website : www.annauniv.edu.
If you’ve completed B.E / B.Tech already but still have arrears in Regulation 2011?
Anna University Regulation 2010 | Regulation 2011 | Regulation 2014 Students all can appear for the current odd semester i.e.) November / december 2019 and January 2020 examinations.
Anna University reg 2008 arrear time table, reg 2014 arrear exams , reg 2011 arrear time table and all previous regulations can be downloaded online from the anna university coe portal.
You may head over to the above mentioned official anna univ portal and download the time table .
It is only very few days left before the commencement of anna university examinations for this even semesters.
Usually anna university 8th semester time table gets released first as they’ll appear for final year exam but now all exam schedules are available.
Also they’re the one who would get to see anna university 8th sem results 2020 for april exam first.
Except for REG 2008, REG 2011 and other regulations can also get their exam schedule.
Don’t get confused with Chennai, trichy, tirunelveli, madurai, coimbatore zone.
Anna university releases time table for all zones if you belong to Regulation 2008, it is same for all zones.
Should you have any doubt on anna university arrear exam time table 2020 for who completed degree ? Post it on comments.
Complete anna university special arrear exam schedule 2020 for all arrear examinations posted online.