Anna University arrear exam time table 2018 has been released for those who exhausted maximum duration of time to permit them appear for only 2 semesters.
Download official notification for the UG/PG Full / Part time students under various regulations to check whether you’re allowed to write exam or not.
Anna University Arrear Exam Notification 2018
Students who belongs to Regulation 2008 may download anna university exam schedule for FEB 2018 exam online.
FEB 2018 Exam Centre Notification ( New ) : Download Here
If you’ve exceeded maximum limit to apply for anna univ exams, you may download the above given notification to check exam centre for the exam which will be conducted in the month February 2018 .
New Notification is as follows, : Official Notification : Download Here
- Based on the earlier notification issued in 26553/COE/C10/2017 dated 24.08.2017 by the University, a number of representations have been received from the parents and students, who have not yet completed their degree programme within the maximum duration as per their Regulations of Anna University, in spite of additional grace period extended, requesting the University for the further extension of time to complete their course. The Government has taken a humanitarian ground in order to help the students to write their arrear examination as a special case.
- Accordingly the following categories of students who have exhausted the maximum duration as per this regulation will be permitted to write their arrear examination, only for two semesters as a special case (Tentatively starting from Feb 18, 2018 / Aug 18, 2018 onwards).
Category 1 : Students of University Departments of Anna University, Chennai admitted in the Academic Year 2000 onwards (both UG & PG under Full Time & Part Time Mode).
Category 2 : Students of Affiliated Colleges of Anna University and students admitted in the affiliated college at the time of admission i.e. during Academic Year 2001 (3rd Semester onwards) & 2002 (1st Semester onwards) and currently in Autonomous ones including Distance Education offered by Anna University.
The following instructions will be followed to conduct the above Examination:-
- A special fee of Rs.5000 /- will be collected from the students along with normal examination fee as prescribed by the University for each paper.
- Examination will be conducted in one centre in every district.
- The Office of the Controller of Examinations will provide facilities for the student’s registration of subjects, choice of examination centre and mode of payment through online etc. for the smooth conduct of examination.
- Examinations will be conducted only for registered subjects- that are received by the office of the Controller of Examinations – on or before the due dates.
- Based on the registration of subjects the schedule of examination will be announced later.
- This is a final chance and no further extension of time will be given to the students from this category on any account. Students are therefore requested to utilize this chance properly.
So students who were admitted during the year mentioned will be able to appear for the arrear exam.
It’s a good news for many thousands of students who were requesting anna university to give last chance to extend the permission to write arrear exam or in other words complete the degree.
If you’re one among those students, you may take a final chance and complete the pending backlogs.
So prepare well for the Feb 2018 exam and clear the arrear papers.
Anna university won’t give another chance for sure to write the uncompleted arrear exam.
Also Check No Extension to Appear for Nov/Dec 2017 Exam
Download anna university time table for april/may 2017 exams from official website of anna university.
Anna Univeristy has announced that students who’ve already exceeded maximum number of attempts to clear arrear exam cannot be allowed to write current nov/dec 2017 arrear exams .
Please check the official announcement we’ve mentioned above.
Time Table for anna university ug pg april may 2018 exams published already on its official website : www.annauniv.edu.
If you’ve completed B.E / B.Tech already but still have arrears in Regulation 2008 ?
Anna University Regulation 2010 | Regulation 2011 | Regulation 2014 Students all can appear for the current odd semester i.e.) November / december 2017 and January 2018 examinations.
Anna University reg 2008 arrear time table, reg 2014 arrear exams , and all previous regulations can be downloaded online from the anna university coe portal.
You may head over to the above mentioned official anna univ portal and download the time table .
It is only very few days left before the commencement of anna university examinations for this even semesters.
Usually anna university 8th semester time table gets released first as they’ll appear for final year exam but now all exam schedules are available.
Also they’re the one who would get to see anna university 8th sem results 2018 for april exam first.
Not only just for REG 2008 but all other regulations can also get their exam schedule.
Don’t get confused with Chennai, trichy, tirunelveli, madurai, coimbatore zone.
Anna university releases time table for all zones if you belong to Regulation 2008, it is same for all zones.
Should you have any doubt on anna university arrear exam time table 2018 for who completed degree ? Post it on comments.
Complete anna university exam schedule 2018 for all arrear examinations posted online.