Telgram is one of fast growing messenger app, it has more features than WhatsApp and other messenging app, one of the interesting feature is Channels.
Unlike Group where number of members are limited, you can have Unlimited members on a Channel, and that’s what we’re going to learn how to create.
What is Telgram Channel
First, lets see what is a Channel on Telegram means and what is the different between a Telegram Group and Channel.
- Telegram Channel lets you to add unlimited number of subscribers/members, while in Groups you can add only 200,000.
- It has View count for messages, in group it doesn’t.
- Message posted in Channel Name not by user name like in Groups.
How to Create a Channel on Telegram ?
Now, let us look at creating a new channel for yourself on Telegram,
- Open your Telegram App ( Download if you haven’t already installed )
2. On Top Left click 3 Dash -> Create CHANNEL
3. Give your channel a Name & Description click NEXT
4. Enter your channel URL name so as its easy to share and connect.
5. Add Members to your channel & Upload Channel Picture
That’s it, you’ve successfully created new telegram channel. If you would like to follow us, please click here for MyKalvi Telegram Channel.
You may also check:
If you have any questions regarding Telegram Channel / Groups , you may drop it on comment section.