University of Madras ( UNOM ) UG/ PG distance education admissions for 2020 – 2021 year online application to be available.
Download official IDE UNOM PG admissions notification 2020 and check how to apply, eligibility criteria, age limit and last date to submit application form.
Table of Content
UNOM Distance Education Admissions 2020 – 2021
- Last Date to Submit filled-in Application form : To be notified
- Online Admissions Last Date : To be notified
- Official website : www.online.udeunom.ac.in
Madras University Institute of Distance Education ( IDE ) invites interested candidates for calendar year 2020 – 2021 admissions for U.G, P.G, Professional courses through single window counselling procedure.
Admission process is going on at IDE campus, for Spot Admission, Study centres, Last date to submit filled-in application form is usually May end.
|2.||M.A.||–||Economics||English & Tamil|
|5.||M.A.||–||Historical Studies||English & Tamil|
|6.||M.A.||– Human Rights and Duties Education||English|
|8.||M.A.||–||Political Science||English & Tamil|
|9.||M.A.||–||Public Administration||English & Tamil|
|10.||M.A.||–||Sociology||English & Tamil|
|14.||M.Com.||–||Commerce||English & Tamil|
|15.||M.Music||–||Music||English & Tamil|
|18.||M.Sc.||– Cyber Forensics and Information Security||English|
The IDE has introduced online registration of application to register for Admissions by the candidates from January 2020 onwards.
The Candidates are advised to pay the tuition fee through online along with the Application form. The online registration admission for all the courses will commence during the month of June for the Academic Year session.
The online registration admission for the UG, PG and Professional Courses will commence during the month of January for the Calendar year session.
The Candidates are also advised to download the PCP Schedule from the Website : www.ideunom.ac.in. The schedule will not be sent to the candidates by post.
Instructions for Distance Admissions :
- Admissions are open only to Indian Nationals.
- The candidates are required to apply through online process only accessing the Website : ideunom.ac.in, candidates are advised to read the instructions and eligibility conditions prescribed in the prospectus (vide page No. 9 to 13) carefully before starting the process of online application registration.
- Please verify and confirm the category of Programme i.e (UG/PG/Professional/Certificate / Diploma / P.G. Diploma) before selecting the degree course in online registration.
- Candidates have to register themselves by using a valid E-mail id and registered mobile number. (Instructions for registration) (registrationsteps.html)
- Enter your name as per the SSLC/HSC / Transfer Certificate.
- Enter your AADHAAR NUMBER.
- Enter your FATHER / HUSBAND/GUARDIAN NAME as per the Transfer Certificate.
- Select your Gender Appropriately.
- Select your Religion Appropriately.
- Select your Community.
- Enter your caste as per the community certificate.
- Tuition fee concessions will be given to the candidates for the two categories mentioned in the application form for which required certificates / documentation have to be produced as per the rules otherwise enter “NO”.
- Enter your Date of Birth using the calendar as found in SSLC / HSC / Degree & Transfer Certificate.
- Enter your mother tongue.
- Choose your medium of instructions for the applicable courses.
- Choose the PCP Centres.
- Choose category as per geographical location of residence.
- Mention specifically address to which all communications are to be sent. If different from permanent address.
- Please specify your occupation, if employed.
- Mention the name of course already undergoing either in this institute (or) any other institution.
- Fill in all columns with marks particulars
- Attach your photo and signature separately which shall be used for your ID card and hall ticket purposes.
- Attach the scanned copies of your certificates (SSLC / HSC / Provisional (or) Convocation & Transfer Certificate)
- For clarifications and queries, please mail to [email protected]
- Candidates must check the website regularly for any new updates.
Eligibility Criteria : Education Qualification :
Admission to the First Year M.A. / M.Music / M.Com. / M.Sc. Degree Courses is open to candidates who have passed any one of the following Examinations :
- Candidates who have passed the Three Year Undergraduate Degree Courses through the Universities recognised by the University Grants Commission [UGC] with 15 years duration either under 10 + 2 + 3 [or] 11 + 1 + 3 [or] 11 + 2 + 2 [or] 11 Years S.S.L.C. plus One Year P.U.C. [or] 10 Years S.S.L.C. plus 2 Years Pre-Degree/P.U.C./Intermediate/Higher Secondary Examination under 10 + 2 + 3 pattern are eligible for admission to Post-Graduate Degree Courses offered by this Institute, provided they should satisfy the requirement of the concerned branch of study.
- Candidates who have passed the Three Year Undergraduate Degree Courses through the Universities recognised by the University Grants Commission [UGC] with 15 years duration [i.e.] under All India Senior School Certificate Examination of 12 Years duration are eligible for admission to Post-Graduate Degree Courses offered by this Institute, provided they should satisfy the requirement of the concerned branch of study.
- Candidates who’ve passed the Three Year UG degree courses from Universities recognised by UGC with 15 years duration [i.e.] under G.C.E. Advanced Level Examination with three subjects at the Advanced Level or Principal Level and English at the Ordinary or Subsidiary Level are eligible for admission to Post-Graduate Degree Courses offered by this Institute provided they satisfy the requirement of the concerned branch of study.
Madras University Distance Education Admission Process :
- All the courses of the Institute are offered to the residents of India and also to foreign countries as per the discretion of the authorities, University of Madras. Admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right and the Institute reserves the right of admission.
- Admission across the counters will be made for those who come to the Single Window Admission Centre at IDE Campus in person along with the required original documents / certificates.
- The Applicant has to detach the following from the prospectus and fill them as per the instructions:
(i) Application Form (ii) Computer Coding Sheet and (iii) Address Slip.
- (i) Before filling in the application read the Prospectus carefully (ii) Preserve the Prospectus till the completion of the course as it contains all the information relating to the course.
- The filled in Application form must be accompanied by All the Original Certificates as mentioned in the Prospectus. Candidates seeking admission in the Study Centres within Tamil Nadu / Participatory Programme Centres and other Centres to provide the original certificate in the concerned centre where they seek admission.
- The Applicant has to state clearly the Degree Course and Subject which he/she wants to enrol.
The following Original Certificates/Documents with one set of photo copies attested by competent authority should be sent along with the filled in application form for admission to M.A. / M.Music / M.Com. / M.Sc. Courses
Download Official Notification : Click Here
UNOM Distance education admissions notification 2020-2021
Madras University Admission for distance education last date 2020.
UNOM IDE admissions 2020 procedures, online application form, last date to submit application form etc details have been updated.
Candidates who’re looking for admissions into Engineering courses may check Anna university TNEA application form 2020 for BE, BTech courses.
Anna University distance education admissions entrance examination will also be conducted but keep in mind that this examination is only for M.B.A courses.