Anna University entrance exam for MBA / MCA admissions under Distance Education for the calendar year 2019 to be held on Feb 24th, 2019.
Students who wish to pursue MBA or MCA in distance education may apply on or before February 19, 2019.
Table of Content
- 1 Anna University Distance Education Admissions 2019
- 1.1 Programmes Offered under Distance Education :
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria :
- 1.3 Anna University Study Centres for MBA ( Distance ) :
- 1.4 Entrance Exam Centres:
- 1.5 How to Apply:
- 1.6 Create a User ID and password
- 1.7 Keep Ready Following Documents for before filling the application
- 1.8 Login with User ID & Password
- 1.9 Preview the Application Form
- 1.10 Click PRINT button
Anna University Distance Education Admissions 2019
Official notification for the MCA & MBA in distance education admissions has been released online.
Important Dates for MBA/MCA Entrance ( Distance ):
- Last Date for Registration Through Online : February 17, 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Filled in Application Form : February 19, 2019
- Date of MBA / MCA Entrance Exam : February 24, 2019 – 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Important Dates for MSc ( Distance )
- Last Date to Apply Online : March 13, 2019
- Last Date to Submit Filled in Application Form: March 13, 2019
Fortunately, if you haven’t applied yet ,you still have enough time to Download Application form online , Fill it and send it to anna university within due date.
We’ve already given detailed info on , Distance Education Courses offered, Eligibility, Age Limit, Study Centre lists , you may check it below,
Programmes Offered under Distance Education :
MBA Courses Specialized in :
- MBA in General Management
- MBA in Technology Management
- MBA in Marketing Management
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in Financial Services Management
- MBA in Health Services Management
- MBA in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- MBA in Operatins Management
MCA – Master of Computer Application
MSc – Master of Science in Computer Science
It is to be noted that MCA & MSc courses are available only at Chennai campus .
Eligibility Criteria :
What’s the eligibility to Apply for Anna University Distance education programmes ?
MBA : Candidate should have completed U.G degree and should pass in the Distance Education Entrance Test or have TANCET Score card .
MCA / MSc :Applying candidate should have completed U.G degree and he / she should taken Maths / Statistics in their HSC .
Anna University Study Centres for MBA ( Distance ) :
- Centre for Distance Education, Anna University , Chennai – 25
- College of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai – 25
- Alagappa College of Technology, Anna University, Chennai – 25
- Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University, Chrompet – Chennai – 44
- Saveetha Engineering College, Saveetha Dental Campus, Velappanchavadi, Chennai – 77
Study Centres Outside Chennai :
- Anna University Regional Centre Coimbatore, Mettupalayam Road, Jothipuram, – 641047
- Kumaraguru College of Technology, Chinnavedampatti Post, Coimbatore – 641006
- KLN College of Engineering, Pottapalayam , Madurai – 630611
- University College of Engineering, BIT Campus, Trichy – 622515
- Jamal Mohammed College, Race course Road, Khaja Nagar, Trichy – 620020
- University College of Engineering Nagercoil, Konam, Nagercoil, Kanyakumari Dist – 629004
- University College of Engineering, Villupuram – 605103
Entrance Exam Centres:
Also Check :
How to Apply:
Create a User ID and password
Upload recently taken passport size photograph and signature for the purpose of generating the hall ticket
Keep Ready Following Documents for before filling the application
1.Demand Draft for Rs.650, 2.Copy of SSLC mark sheet3. Copy of HSC Mark Sheet4. Copy of Provisional Certificate/Degree Certificate5. Copy of Transfer Certificate6. Copy of Bank Pass book in the name of candidate
Login with User ID & Password
Fill the required details in the application form -> click SAVE Button
Preview the Application Form
If there’s modification required, press Modify button and update the details.
If everything is okay, do take print out and send it to respective address.
As of now, Anna University offers both MCA / MSc & MBA distance Programmes at its chennai campus & study centres spread across Tamilnadu .
It is a reminder for U.G – BE, BTech, BCA, BSc,other equivalent degree completed students to Apply for MBA Program in distance education if in case you’ve got placed in a company or willing just to pursue a P.G degree from home.
The Entrance Exam result is scheduled for March last week, 2018, while the result for the same will be declared within a / two week of time.
Candidate’s will also be sent counselling call letter , for MCA it will be held at Chennai only, for MBA Courses the Counselling will be conducted at different places as per the notification.
Have you Applied for MBA / MCA Distance education programs at Anna University ? If not, Do so within last date .