Madras University ( University of Madras ) released notification regarding U.G Admissions where interested students may apply Online.
Due to covid-19 , only online application is available, and the last date to register online is August 7, 2020.
Madras University U.G Admissions Notification 2020
Instruction for Admission in 2020-2021
1. Applications for admission for the academic year 2020-2021 are invited from eligible candidates. Considering the prevailing COVID19 PANDEMIC SITUATION, only online applications are accepted. No Direct sale in the office.
2. The candidate must create the login credentials using their email id or Mobile number.
3. All the information should be filled in and no column should be left blank.
4. There is no application fee for SC/ST on producing of scanned copy of the community certificate provided by the authorized Revenue Officials.
5. Application Fee: Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only)
7. The last date for online registration and payment of application fee will be 7th August 2020, 5.00 pm.
8. Application submitted beyond the prescribed date will be considered if there are any vacancies.
9. Any further communications regarding the admission will be sent to the registered email-id and mobile number.
10. The provisional Admission will be communicated to candidates to the registered e-mail and mobile number.
11. On intimation of provisional admission, payment of course fee should be made through online only within 7 days from the date of receipt of this communication.
12. Those candidates who have paid the college fee will be included in the online class.
13 .Candidates need to submit their original certificates on the opening day of the college, if the documents are not genuine, then their provisional admission will be cancelled.
Documents Required for Online Application
Students should submit following documents while applying for U.G admissions online,
- 10th std Mark Statement
- 12th Mark Statement or equivalent certificate
- Pass certificate for CBSE or ISC boards
- TC and Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Certificate of Proof for Differently abled / Sports / NCC / Ex-Servicemen
- Aadhar Card
How to Apply for Madras University Admissions Online?
- Visit Official website Application Page – Click Here
- When you click Agree on the above linked page, you’ll see two options for Thiruvottiyur and Nemmeli college, select which ever you want to apply for.
- Last Date for both college is August 7th, 2020.
- Make sure you have all necessary documents with you.
Courses Offered at UNOM
- B.A Tamil, English
- B.C.A Computer Application
- B.Com General
- B.Com C.A ( Computer Application )
Complete details available at unom.ac.in official website of Madras University.
For those who’re looking for Madras University online application for U.G admission courses B.A, BCA, B.Com there you have all details listed above.
For Engineering admissions in Tamilnadu, you may check out Tamilnadu engineering admissions details here.