Home Education Admissions Tamilnadu MBBS/BDS Admissions Random Number 2018 Check Online

Tamilnadu MBBS/BDS Admissions Random Number 2018 Check Online

74

Update : TN MBBS, BDS Random number 2018 released online on tnhealth.org website followed by Merit List for Medical Counselling 2018 – 2019.

The Application process for MBBS and BDS Admissions in Tamilnadu Medical Colleges began on June 11th till June 19th, 2018.

Update : TN MBBS Admissions 2018 .The Random Number for the MBBS/ BDS Admissions for this year will be released today .

It is to be noted that the MBBS Admissions in tamilnadu is now purely based on NEET score 2018, so candidates who’ve applied for NEET entrance exam may need to go through admission process as per the schedule.

Check TN MBBS/BDS RANDOM NUMBER : Click Here

Tamilnadu MBBS RANK LIST 2018 ( Releasing June 28th, 2018 )

The Random Number is the Unique number given for all the applied candidates to break tie which occur when the students get same marks with same birth date.

NEET entrance exam is to be held on May 1st week for which the Admit card has been released already for all candidates. Those who’ve completed may check our Answer key for NEET 2018 entrance exam for all types of question papers.

The Merit List will be available from 17th June , since there is some delay in class XII Revaluation results. The First Phase of Counselling is expected to begin from 19th June.

Update :

Click Here to Check Random Number

Official website : www.tnhealth.org

The Directorate of Medical Education will conduct Counselling for filling 85% of seats. 32,184 Applications were received. The number of vacancies is around 2700 (MBBS and BDS) in 21 Government Medical Colleges including the Government Multi Super Speciality Hospital, Omandurar Estate, Chennai.  The Remaining 15% seats are allocated for All India Quota.

The Random Number can be checked from the given link : Click here

Last Year Info :

Application started from 2nd week of MAY and ended on last week of May 2018.

Random Number Released :July 2018

The Link for checking the Merit List will also be available soon. For further Updates you can check mykalvi.com.

74 COMMENTS

  1. Sir I have my daughter’s application no.214659 I want to know my daughter’s AR no and random no. Please sir

  2. My daughter’s overall rank is 16,893 & MBC category rank is 3243
    Whether she will get any private medical college sir?

  3. sir my ar no. is 55761 please please guide me how to find my randomn number …i dont know coz im from karnataka please guide me sir

  4. Sir my ar numbers in acknowledgment card is 55715 but when I check the link track ur mbbs admission under management quata my ar number is94204 sir pls help me I am from Kerala

  5. Sir, I know my ar number,but I didn’t get my random number. How to eheck random number. Its my kindly request. Please send the reply fastjy

  6. Sir,
    I received my at number.But I didn’t get my random number. How to check my random number?

  7. Plz help me sir/madam I don’t know my AR.NO how to check the random number plz reply me it’s my kindly request

  8. Sir I had received my A. R. Number. But I didn’t receive my randomnumber. What can I do sir? Please reply me

  9. My ar no is 11020 but I can’t check my random number so plz reply me how can I check my random number please

  10. I send my application to Tn management quota through courier service.I don’t have AR number and random number. How can I get both numbers.

  11. Sir my ar no: 516448 when I checked random number it doesn’t show my name .pls tell me the random number

  12. My Daughters ar no written & send in the acknolodge card is wrong what i have to do , to whom i have to lodge complaint

    Regards

  13. sir, my ar no . given in the acknowledgement card is 13007 ,when I checked for my random number it says the number is incorrect. what I do! please reply me sir

  14. My ar number is 1645. But if I check my random number it doesn’t show my name. Instead it shows srimathi.what can I do?

  15. i belong to bc community my cutoff is 196 is there any chance of getting medical admission in govt/self finance college

  16. Dear Sir,

    My daughter’s cut off was 196, is there is any chance to get govt. collage? we belongs to BC community.

  17. I get 195.5 cut off .
    I belong to BC caste and I have an ex service man quota with me . can I get seat? Plz reply me sir

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here