Download application for Tamilnadu Medical Admissions for MBBS courses for the year 2019, Check complete details for govt/management quota seats notification/prospectus.
Tamil Nadu govt has released official Notification for the candidates who’re eligible to apply for Medical counselling 2019.
As students were declared the NEET entrance results recently, the admission process for the state Tamil nadu has officially begun on June 10th, 2018.
TamilNadu Medical Admissions 2019:
From official announcements, we’ve given important dates,
- Date of Notification : June 10, 2018
- Commencement of MBBS/BDS application form sale: June 11, 2018
- Last date for issue of application : June 18th, 2018 ( 5PM )
- Last Date for receipt of filled-in application form: June 19th, 2018 ( 5PM)
- MBBS/BDS Rank List Release Date: June 28th, 2018
- Tentative Dates of Counselling 1st Phase: July 1 to 7, 2018
- Tentative Dates of Counselling of 2nd Phase: July 22 to 24th, 2018
- Commencement of MBBS/BDS Courses: August 1, 2018
- Closure of Admissions: August 18th, 2018
Tamil Nadu MBBS / BDS Application Form 2019
Students who’ve got eligibility score in NEET entrance exam may get the attached MBBS & BDS application form for Government seats in Govt & Self-financing colleges and Management quota in self-financing colleges in Tamil nadu.
MBBS/BDS Application Form ( Govt Quota ) : Download
MBBS/BDS Application Form ( Management Quota ) : Download
You may also Check :
- Application for admission to MBBS/BDS degree course 2019 session under Management quota of self-financing Medical and Dental Colleges will be available in all Government Medical Colleges and Tamil Nadu government Dental college.
- Eligibility Criteria for admission to MBBS/BDS courses shall be solely based on the marks obtained in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test ( NEET )
- Download the Prospectus and read carefully before filling the application form and make sure you don’t make any mistake or leave any column blank if its necessary.
Eligibility for NRI Students :
Check following eligibility criteria for NRI students to join MBBS/BDS courses in Tamil Nadu ,
- Candidates should be Indian Origin settled in foreign countries or
Candidates who were born in Foreign countries and whose parents are of IndianOrigin or
Children of Indian Citizen stay abroad for employment , business or
Children of Indian citizens deputed abroad by Public Sector undertaking OR
Children of the officials of the central/state goverment on deputation to abroad
- The candidates seeking admission to NRI quota should hold an Indian passport
- The candidate should have completed 17 years on or before December 18
- Candidates seeking admission to MBBS/BDS Course under NRI quota should have passed H.S.C examination ( 10+2 pattern or equivalent )
- The candidates should have obtained the minimum of 50% marks in Biology and Zoology taken together and the minimum of 50% marks each in Physics and Chemistry
- The medium of instruction should be English
- In case where two or more candidates obtained equal marks , rank of such candidate may be determined on the basis of the seniority in age.
- Admission under Non Resident of India scheme may be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination as prescribed.
- Candidate should furnish equivalent marks for the grades awarded at the qualifying examination
- NRI Sponsored candidates are not allowed under NRI scheme.
- Candidates admitted under NRI quota should submit following documents,
Documents needed for NRI Students,
- NRI Status of the financial supporter issued by the Indian Embassy of the respective country under their seal.
- Certificate of Relationship between NRI financial supporter and the candidate issued by the competent authority, valid Indian passport of NRI
- NRE ( Non Resident External ) bank account pass book of the financial supporter
- Evidence for payment of development charges US $1000 to the college by the NRI financial supporter
Tamilnadu MBBS Admissions and TN BDS Admissions 2019 application forms are available online .
Candidates have to Download TN MBBS / BDS Application Form from tnhealth.org .You should also Download Tamilnadu MBBS Admission Notifications 2019 ( both MBBS / BDS ) .
Number of Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu:
- Total Number of Govt Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu : 20
- Total Number of Medical Seats alloted for this year : 2971
If you’ve taken Biology / science as one of major subject in Plus 2 / 12th , you may apply for mbbs admissions 2019.
Meanwhile , you’ll need to calculate medical cut off marks 2019 which is very simple to find out online by using Physics, Chemistry & Science marks just like how you would calculate engineering cut off marks .
Candidates who’ve taken A group may also apply for TNEA 2019 for B.E / B.Tech admissions but those who’ve taken B group with computer science may not go for tamilnadu medical course admissions 2019.
You may also check : Post Doctoral Fellowship in Tamilnadu
If you’ve any question or queries ? Post it in comment box below.
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Priyadharshan Rajkumar says
My name is PriyadharshanRajkumar Neet mark is 208/720.AR IS 23195. RANK IS 11699. COMM RANK IS 6609. I dontknow my random number. I would like to know about my application status.Can u please help?
Hai sir iam Madhumitha and i didn’t get my ar number .can i know the steps to get it
Bavatharani v says
Hi sir I am bavatharani my cut off 185 can I get the best govt clg?? pls sir reply me
Bavatharani v says
Hi sir I am bavatharani my cut off 185 if I can get the best govt clg pls sir reply me
I got my AR number but I didn’t get my random number what is the way to know the random number and I am from Tamil nadu
I got admission for Engineering. I joined government colleges. Now I want join MBBS if got selection . How long take to get my original certificates from engineering. Please advise for procedure to get back.
Aleena Susan Rence says
i got my Random number,but not the application number. I am from Kerala,appreciate your reply.
Niranjana Surendran says
I didn’t get my random numbers. Did u publish the merit list? I am from kerala.
I know my ar no, but i didn’t get my application number, please lend me to know my app no. I am from kerala, please help me to know about this.
As a gen public i want TN MEdical NEET RANK, caste wise for my intrst. please indicate site i can get rank list with neet marks, caste, board.
Can I know my random number please
intimate about mbbs progress…
Where is the link to know the random number?