TNEA has released official notification regarding what are the documents / certificates required to apply for engineering admissions 2023.
Online registration for TNEA 2023 counselling already commenced and the last date is May last week, 2023.
List of Documents Required for TNEA 2023
- Name of candidate
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Community Certificate / Caste details ST/SCA/MBC/BCM/BC/Others
- Special Reservation Requested , Sons/Daughters of Ex-Servicemen, Differently abled persons, Eminent Sports persons
- Details of Registration fee to be paid through Internet – credit card/debit card/net banking details/demand draft is permitted only at TFC
- Aadhar Number – optional
- Parent’s annual income details
- School details of VIII, IX,X,XI,XII std
- XII std Examination registration number
- XII std Marksheet
- Scholarship requested – First graduation fee concession, Post Matric Scholarship SC/SCA/ST / Converted Christians , AICTE Tuition Fee waiver
- Use the Data Sheet for Application Registration
As per official TNEA 2023 notification released on May 1st, the last date to Apply for is May 31st.
So if you’re looking to Join an engineering course after completing 12th std, don’t miss the dates.
Also download TNEA instructions on how to register online which is available in Tamil and English, so that it is very easy for you to understand the application process.
If you find any issues or need any help , don’t hesitate to call or email official TNEA contacts to get proper official response.
Anyone who don’t attach required documents for TNEA would be rejected.
While appearing for TNEA counselling, you should bring the original certificates , failing to do so will not be allowed to attend counselling.
Be extra careful while filling up online application form, and don’t forgot to enclose the list of documents required for Tamil nadu Engineering Admissions ( TNEA ) 2023- 2024.