Here’s How to Download Tik Tok after Govt of India banned 59 apps on 29.06.2020.
TikTok App has already been removed from Google Play Store India since June 30th morning, many of you might be looking for other ways to install tik tok app apart from the play store.
Download Tik Tok Apk File 2022
- Goto ApkMirror website -> Search “TikTok”
- Select latest TikTok version from the list of builds ( Pick Stable versions )
- Click “Variant Bundle” from Download section of the page.
- On Next page, click ” Download APK Bundles” , TikTok APK is on your phone now.
- Now, you need to install Apkmirror Installer app from Play Store ( Click Here )
- Open Apkmirror app -> click “Browse Apk” to find TikTok from Download folder on your phone.
- Now, tap on TikTok file -> Install Package to complete TikTok Apk.
The app work just fine for those who already installed on their phone, for those who couldn’t install the app before Ban, now you’ve the alternative ways to do that.
There are other methods too, apart from Apkmirror, there are a lot of App Store apps, where you can find Tik Tok and install it directly on your phone.
If you find this option not working, please let us know in comment section, so that we could find another easy working method to download tik tok apk file.
Tik Tok is one of 79 apps that is banned in India for National Security and user privacy-related issues.
The app was already banned in India last year, after court permission it got its service back.
A few weeks ago, there was a report on Tik Tok app reading user data on the clipboard, which was totally illegal for the app to know what the user types or keeps in the clipboard.
There are call for Boycott of China and its products/services in India, though it is totally not possible, if we all give it a chance we could do that not in a day but in few years for sure.