Tamilnadu Govt has brought major update “Uzhavan Market” to its Uzhavan App to enable farmers sell their agri products without any charge.
All you need to do is install Uzhavan App, register as farmer or buyer, and add your agri produce and that is all is needed.
How to Register on Uzhavan App:
- Open Uzhavan App -> Goto -> Uzhavan Market option at the bottom.
- Tap on ” To Sell Products ” then “Agricultural New Produce Registration”
- Select ” Crop Category ” and ” Crops ” add, Quantity, Unit, Expecting Price, Produce Description, variety, add Photo.
- tap ” Submit “
Now you’ll be able to see your listed produce with following items,
- Interest Shown by Traders – Where you’ll be able to see trader’s phone number to contact .
- Traders Contact List – List of all traders who listed themselves as buyer for your produce category.
- Once your product is sold, you need to enter the details on “Sold Produce Detail Entry”
That’s how a farmer can register on uzhavan market app to sell agri products.
How to Buy Agri Produce on Uzhavan App
The procedure remains the same for Buyers too, who have to register themselves as Buyers/Traders, select list of product categories , crops that they’re interested in buying.
One need to select CROP and DISTRICT to get Sellers listed agri produces for the selected crop.
The other way one can check is, tap on ” Products available for Sale” to see all the listed crops, produces by Farmers.
Who Set the PRICE?
Only the Farmer set the price, no brokers or anyone else.
If the given price is fair, traders will show interest and buy them.
If you’ve already installed Uzhavan App, please try Uzhavan Market to buy or sell farm produce and support our local farmers.