Are you interested in Applying for TNAU 2018 admissions ? Check out complete instructions guide on how to register for tamilnadu agriculture university U.G course admissions.
Tamilnadu BSc /B.Tech Agriculture courses admissions to be conducted by TNAU in the month of JUNE / July 2018 for all applicants who’ve met eligibility criteria.
TNAU Instructions to Register Online:
Instructions for Online Application Process given in detail by TNAU.ac.in informations booklet,
- Go to https://tnauonline.in
- Click Under Graduate.
- Read instructions and Accept declaration to proceed for registration.
- Click on New Registration.
- Complete Step 1 of online application to receive user ID and password in YOUR mobile and e-mail Inbox.
- The registered mobile number and e-mail ID must be accessible by the candidate all the time for receiving all further communications related to admission. Use of e-mail ID and mobile number of others (like friends, relatives, internet browsing centres, etc.) are HIGHLY DISCOURAGED. In such cases, there is a risk of missing important communication from TNAU.
- Click on Candidate Login.
- Login with your user ID and password.
- Complete Step 2 and Step 3 of online application.
- Complete online payment using e-payment link (available in Step 4 of online application). Fee is Rs. 600/- (Rs. 300/- for SC / SCA / ST Candidates).
- In case, you have not received the payment reference number from TNAU, wait for 24 hours. The reference number will be sent to your registered Mobile number and e-mail inbox. If attempt of payment is a failure, repeat from Instruction No.10 above to complete the payment process.
- Login again with your user ID and password to download and print Joint Declaration Form and Appendices / Checklist. THIS COMPLETES AND CONFIRMS YOUR APPLICATION SUBMISSION. Signed Joint Declaration Form and other documents and originals must be produced at the time of certificate verification / counseling only. PLEASE DO NOT SEND JOINT DECLARATION FORM / SCREENSHOTS OF APPLICATION OR ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS BY POST.
- Candidates who have applied for seats under Differently Abled / Ex-servicemen / Descendants of Freedom Fighter / Eminent Sports Person Quota must submit the signed Joint Declaration Form with necessary Documents and Annexures IN PERSON ONLY to the Dean(Agriculture) and Chairman (Admission), Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore ONLY on June 5 or 6, 2017 between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
- Candidates who have applied for seats under Industry Sponsorship / Non Resident Indian (NRI) Quota must submit the signed Joint Declaration Form with necessary Documents and Annexures IN PERSON ONLY to the Dean(Agriculture) and Chairman (Admission), Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore ONLY on June 5 or 6 or 7, 2018 between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
- Originals must be produced for all the self-attested photocopies for verification. Only verified candidates will be considered for counseling.
This is easy method to apply for Tamil Nadu Agriculture University Admissions 2018 – 2019.
After that the TNAU counselling schedule 2018 will also be posted online which will most probably conducted in the month of June 2018.