TN LEA 2022 – Tamilnadu Lateral Entry Admissions for B.E / B.Tech course into Anna university & affiliated colleges for the Diploma / Polytechnic completed students.
Download filled-in online application form and then take print out in A4 sheet and send it within due date.
Anna University with Alagappa Chettiyar College of Engineering will issue TN Lateral Entry application form 2022 online. Candidates who’ve eligible courses ie) 3 years diploma in TNDOTE ,may apply for the LEA 2022 online .
Table of Content
TN Lateral Entry Admissions 2022
Important dates to be updated in April 2022, below is for last year counselling,
- Notification for TNLEA 2022 : August 2nd week, 2022
- Date of Online application opening: August 2nd week, 2022
- Last Date for receipt of Application form: August last week, 2022
- TN Lateral Entry Counselling Dates : October, 2022
Lateral Entry Application form is being issued Online only,
Official website : http://www.accetlea.com
Download TN LEA 2022 Instructions : Click Here
- Official Notification to be released on August 2022 & online registration opened on Aug 2nd week, last year too the lateral entry application or online registration was opened on 14th May, we may expect the same this year too, lets wait & see in a few days.
- You should send completely filled-in application form to ACCETLEA 2022 on or before August 30th, 2022
Lateral Entry Eligibility Criteria :
Selection shall be made under seven categories namely OC, BCM (BC Muslim), BC, MBC & DNC, SCA, SC and ST reservations following the rules of reservation of the Government of Tamil Nadu as follows :
Open Competition …
Backward Class Muslims …
Backward Class …
Most Backward Class and Denotified Communities …
SC (Arunthathiyar) …
Scheduled Caste …
Scheduled Tribes …
TN LEA 2022 Documents Required :
You’ve to attach the lateral entry online application form 2022, and then all other necessary documents as per the requirement for you given on the instructions booklet .Last date to send LEA application form is June 2nd week 2022.
1. Online application Print out.
2. Special Reservation Form(s) and photocopy of relevant certificate(s) as applicable
3. Demand Draft for Rs.300 Drawn in favour of The Secretary Direct Second year B.E. Admission 2016,ACCET,Karaikudi,payable at Karaikud. 6 Photocopy of
3. All Semester Mark Sheets (All appearances) of Diploma / B.Sc. or Equivalent Examinations (Xeroxing both sides) or consolidated mark statement.
4. Diploma / Degree or Provisional Certificate
5. Transfer Certificate
6. Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM candidates.
7. Nativity Certificate – if applicable
8. Plus Two Mark Sheet (for B.Sc. and Lateral Entry Diploma candidates)
9. First Graduate Certificate, First Graduate Joint Declaration and Nativity Certificate – if applicable
10. Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate – if applicable
The above mentioned are the lateral entry admission documents required to apply for counselling .
How to Fill Lateral Entry Online application form 2022:
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING LATERAL ENTRY APPLICATION FORM 2022 online
- 10.1 Submit only one application.
- 10.2 Enter the marks in the subjects of the qualifying Diploma / B.Sc. Examination Correctly.
- 10.3 Enclose the self attested xerox copies of relevant certificates whichever asked for along with theapplication. Submission of certificates at a later date shall not be accepted.
- 10.4 First fillup the online application form and then submit the filled application form You will get a number (seven digit) and password,
- 10.5 The print out application along with all enclosures tied up should reachThe Secretary
Second Year B.E. / B.Tech. Degree Admissions 2022 Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology Karaikudi 630 004
- 10.6 Candidates are advised to post the completed application well in advance so as to reach The Secretary, Second Year B.E. / B.Tech. Degree Admissions 2022, ACCET, Karaikudi before the due date and time. If it is sent by post, it is advisable to send by Registered post / Speed post to ensure proper delivery.
- 10.7 Candidates allotted will be given the provisional allotment order. If a candidate fails to report for admission on or before the date indicated in the provisional allotment order he / she has to forfeit the seat and cannot claim later and the provisional allotment order will be automatically cancelled.Selection of the college and branch of study is the sole responsibility of the candidate.The branches conducted in the colleges given in “Information about Colleges” booklet may have variations. The approved branches / intake will be available in the counselling centre and in ACCET, Karaikudi website www.accetlea.com
Candidates will have to apply for Lateral entry counselling 2022 for BE / BTech admissions first , then the cut off marks list will be released.
Based on the LEA cut off marks 2022, ACCET will release Rank list / counselling schedule 2022.
All candidates will be sent with TN lateral entry counselling call letter 2022 through post just like how anna university send for TNEA counselling 2022 .
You should be checking the seat vacancy once the counselling begins online .
TNLEA Official Portal : ACCETLEA.com
Tamilnadu Lateral Entry admissions or TN Direct second year BE, BTech admission application forms should be sent with all necessary documents listed on the notification.
Do check the required lateral entry admission eligibility criteria first, then make sure you’ve minimum percentage for your community .
Once you’re okay with the details, you may proceed sending the completely filled-in tamilnadu lateral entry admission counselling form 2022 to ACCET.
Those who’ve not yet applied for tn lateral entry admissions may do so on or before the last date.
You will receive Acknowledgement card in case if you’ve sent with the application form . Which engineering course are you going to choose on your lateral entry counselling 2022 ?