TANUVAS – Tamilnadu Veterinary course application for the admission for BVSc, AH, BTech courses in Tamil nadu to be issued from May 8th, 2019 onwards.
Students who wish to apply for veterinary course admissions may apply online from official website.
Table of Content
TANUVAS Application form 2019
- Online Registration begins: May 5, 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online : June 17, 2019
- TANUVAS Rank List : June 2019
- TANUVAS Counselling: July – August 2019
- B.Tech in Food Technology
- B.Tech in Poultry Technology
- B.Tech in Dairy Technology
How to Apply for TANUVAS 2019
- Visit Official website : www.tanuvas.ac.in
- TANUVAS Online Application form will open from May 8, 2019
- Fill-in all necessary details, save application in each column so that you may edit later if you want.
- You’ll be given login ID & password once you complete the form filling online & Preview before submit.
- Fee can be paid using Credit/debit/netbanking mode of payment only.
- Candidate will receive Confirmation via SMS/Email with application number.
- Now, Download online filled Application form, sign where necessary, attach all necessary certificates.
- Application form should be sent to ” The Chairman, Admission Committee (UG), Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai 600 051 to reach before due date.
- Copy of HSC / CBSE / Other equivalent mark sheet
- Copy of Transfer certificate
- Attested copy of Community Certificate
- Attested Copy of aadhaar card,
- Attested copy of certificates of special categories if required
- Attested copy of nativity certificate
Can i Apply for more than One Course ?
There are students who apply for BVSc & AH & BTech in Veterinary courses, so those students need to send filled in application form each for the course separately.
If you apply for BVSc course and B.Tech , download form, send both with separate envelope.
Cost of TANUVAS application form for various verterinary courses are as follows,
- BVSc & AH Course Application Fee Rs.350 for SC/ST/SA , Rs.700 for others
- B.Tech Course Application fee Rs.600 for SC/ST/SCA, Rs.1200 for others
Official Contact – TANUVAS
If you’ve any questions or doubts regarding Tamilnadu Veterinary course admissions or application form or any issues in filling up online registration form, you may contact officials at below email,
Email: [email protected]
Veterinary Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Madras Veterinary College, Chennai – 600 007
- Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal, 637 002
- Veterinary College and Research Institute, Tirunelveli – 627 358
- Veterinary College and Research Institute, Orathanadu, Thanjavur – 614 625
- College of Food and Dairy Technology, Koduvalli, Chennai – 600 052
- College of Poultry Production and Management, Hosur – 635 110
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS), the first of its kind in India, was established in the year.
TANUVAS is in its 28 th year of existence and excellence. TANUVAS continues to strive in ensuring excellence in education, research and extension in the fields of veterinary, animal and food sciences.
TANUVAS desires to be an institution of international excellence in providing education and pursuing research in the field of veterinary, animal and food sciences.
The University develops innovations and disseminates scientific knowledge and skill for enhancing livestock and poultry productivity through the use of technologies of social, economic and environmental relevance by adopting a team approach Students should make sure you attach all necessary documents and send it before the last date.
Candidates those whose application form has any errors or mistakes should correct it before the given date.
If not, those application form for Veterinary counselling will be rejected.
TANUVAS rank list and counselling schedule for 2019 – 2020 admissions will be released as early as JUNE 2019.