Now, BSNL offers free Amazon Prime access for 1 year when a user signs up for high speed fiber internet service BSNL FTTH.
Since last year BSNL has been offering free Prime access for its broadband users having plan with value of min Rs.750 or higher. Now it has been extended to BSNL FTTH users as well.
How to get Free Amazon Prime with BSNL
- Sign up for BSNL FTTH connection
- When your connection is Activated & Account created
- You’ll receive email from BSNL with steps to claim free amazon prime access.
- Just enter your BSNL phone number, verify with OTP sent to registered mobile number
- Once done, you’ll be able to click on to Amazon Prime subscription page , login with your existing Amazon account id or create new one, proceed to cart with zero cost.
- Complete Amazon Prime purchase ( just like how you order a product on amazon )
- You’ll receive email confirmation from both Amazon and BSNL informing you the Prime access is enabled for you.
That’s it. You’ve successfully claimed Amazon Prime for Free with BSNL FTTH until you’re subscribed to the internet service.
Free Video Streaming from Broadband Providers
It has become common for Internet Service providers to offer free video streaming service when a user sign up for their service to increase more users join their service.
Airtel too for example offers Wynk music, Amazon Prime, unlimited voice calls free bundled with their broadband service,
Similarly ACT, Hathaway too offers similar bundled offers with their respective fiber internet plans.
All these are to attract more customers as the competition in high speed broadband service offering is getting high with the entry of Jio GigaFiber internet service.
Existing broadband service providers are gearing up to keep their existing users stick with them with huge Data offers, and also do huge advertising campaign to not to loose new users to Jio.
BSNL as a state owned company has got highest number of broadband users in India but not everyone satisfied with their service.
BSNL can retain its users, market share only if it wakeup and do proper work, staff training to improve customer support, technical assistance to users.
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Leave a Reply