Google Pay is running an offer for Dunzo users who can earn upto Rs.200 paying on two transactions made with Google Pay.
When you order something on Dunzo, make sure you make payment with your Google Pay UPI id and you’ll get a scratch card worth upto Rs.200.
How to Get Rs.200 Scratch Card on Google Pay
- Order anything on Dunzo worth minimum of Rs.200
- Make Payment via Google Pay
- Get Scratch Card ( One Per Week, total 2 )
- Scratch the card & you’ll get from Rs.20 to Rs.200
Dunzo as you know is an App for people to order food, groceries, medicines and pet supplies.
Though the service is available only in selected cities, it’s fast expanding and recently Swiggy too has entered the space launching its own service in Gurugram.
You should read out the terms and conditions given in Google Pay for Dunzo.
Here’s key points you should know,
- You must successfully make a transaction on the Dunzo app, and enter your Google Pay UPI ID as payment option
- You will earn a scratch card reward when you spend at least Rs.200 INR in a single transaction on Dunzo using Google Pay.
- You can earn a maximum of one reward per week for this offer. You can earn a max of two reward in this offer.
- For this offer, each week will start on Monday at 9.00 AM and end the following Monday 8:59 AM IST.
- You’re eligible to earn reward of Rs.20 to Rs.200 Indian rupee.
- The scratch card will be available within three days of a transaction is successfully processed.
One of important point to remember if you’re from Tamil Nadu, this offer is not applicable for TN users.
So only those from rest of the country is eligible to receive scratch card and thus eligible to get earn upto rs.200 per transaction.
Have you got any such rewards on Google Pay making transaction on Dunzo app ? Do let us know in comment section.