GATE 2019 examination is to be conducted in February 2019 for admissions into IIT for various courses for which the last date to apply is already over.
Closing date for Submission of online application form is October 1st, 2018. Don’t forgot or delay.
Download official Gate notification 2019 and do check info on last date to change exam centre by November 16th, 2018 itself.
Table of Content
GATE 2019 Important Dates :
IITK last year released the notification for the GATE 2019 entrance exam in the last week of August 2018,
- GATE Online Application Form Opens : September 1st , 2018
- Last Date for Online Submission :September 23, 2018
- Admit Card Release Date : January 4, 2019
- Online Examination ( CBT ) : February 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th 2019
- GATE 2019 Result Date : March 16, 2019
Every year, an IIT institute take responsibility & organize the complete process from Online Registration to upto Admissions process ,this year GATE conducting institute is IIT Madras .
Important Updates :
This page has been updated on October 25th . You have to make correction within October 31st and if you need to change exam centre or city , please do it before November 16, 2017 .
Hi students, the GATE 2019 conducting institute is announced as IISc, Bangalore , so the complete details about the gate entrance test is being updated including GOAP , Application Status, Revised Syllabus, Prev year question papers, Answer Keys .
What is GATE 2019 Exam ?
Appearing for GATE entrance bring lot of advantages & benefits to student in multiple fronts, some of them are,
– First of all GATE Score is a needed for students who thrive to study at IIT , getting admissions into World’s Top ranked Indian Institute of Technology & Indian Institue of Science campuses .
– GATE score helps students to get Scholorships from Ministry of Human Resource Departmnent ( MHRD ) , a govt offered financial aid for doing Masters Degree & Doctorate in the field of Engineering, Technology, Architecture & Doctorate programs .
– Candidate with good GATE Score will be able to seek Jobs in Public Sector Unit ( PSU’s ) , those includes BHEL, BARC, NTPC, PGI, IOCL .
GATE Score is valid for 3 years only
List of IIT’s in India :
There are 7 IIT’s in India and an IISC which are listed below,
- Indian Institue of Science, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
- Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
The informations are based on Last year’s GATE exam Important dates .
Usually GATE exam is conducted only on Saturday’s & Sunday’s , so as this year GATE entrance exam is also expected to follow the same.
Any information that bring changes to the GATE entrance test will be updated immediately .
GATE Eligibility ?
If you’re looking for Eligibility criteria to Apply for GATE 2019 exam,
Education Qualification :
– Candidate with Bachelor’s Degree in
- Engineering ( BE, BTech )
– Bachelor’s Degree in Science B.S ( 4 year course )
– Master’s Degree in Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications .
– Integrated Master’s Degree in Engineering or Tech
– Five Year Integrated Courses in B.S / M.S program
– Qualified with certification from UPSC / AICTE .
GATE 2019 Application Fee :
Anyone who’re willing to Apply for GATE entrance have to pay fee online,
GATE Application Cost for Men : Rs.1500 ( OBC / GEN ) , Rs.750 ( SC / ST )
GATE Application Cost for Women : Rs.750 ( OBC / GEN / SC / ST )
How to Apply for GATE 2019?
Candidate need to visit only GATE’s official website ( organizing IIT ) to apply Online.
– Visit GATE portal’s GOAP – Gate Online Application Processing
– ” Register ” as new user
– Fill all necessary details on the Online registration form,
– You’ll need to Upload Photograph & Signature as per the resolution required.
– Final Step is ” Make Payment ” online by Debit/Credit or Netbanking system
– Once done, You’ll receive Email confirmation with GATE Exam 2018 Register Number / Application .
After few weeks,you’ll be intimated to check GATE 2018 Application status online.
If youre Application is accepted; no proble, else you’ll be required to make changes or your GATE application form will be rejected .
GATE Study Materials :
Although GATE exam previous year question papers with answer keys available, it is better you get Study Material books online / offline and start preparing for the entrance exam 2019.
In case , if you’re looking for GATE exam books ? let us know via comments, so that we can add it here for your quick references .
That’s it for now ! Have any queries regarding GATE Exam ? Please post your questions .