Latest News on Anna University Revaluation notification for april/may 2019 results , last date to apply for the the regular/ arrear examination may also check Revaluation procedure.
Last Date to Apply for Revaluation of Photocopy of answer script is 5 days from date of release of results. Please visit your college/exam centre for further details regarding how to apply for anna univ revaluation 2019.
Anna University Revaluation procedure has changes to be followed for Nov/Dec & April/May 2019 exams, for all UG / PG of anna univ & affiliated colleges.
Anna University Revaluation Notification 2019
Latest Update for Affiliated College Special Arrear Results:
- Nov Dec 2018/Jan 2019 exam result – Last Date to Apply for Revaluation would be UPDATED SHORTLY.
- The Results of February / March 2018 Examinations (Special Examinations) conducted for the students who have exhausted the maximum period of study are published.
- Students can apply for the photocopy of answer scripts through the Principals of the respective colleges of study. The last date for applying for photocopy for the Students is 10-05-2018
Below info for Anna University Campus Revaluation for FEB 2018 Arrear exam Result :
This circular is for UG/PG Full Time, Part Time for CEG, MIT, ACT, SAP campuses – Special arrear february 2018 exams – revaluation of answer scripts intimation.
|1||Application forms for photocopy of answer scripts can be downloaded from acoe.annauniv.edu||April 23rd, 2018|
|2||Last Date for submission of application with acknowledgement of remittance of fee,
Students of CEG,ACT & SAP campus : Bi-Centernnial Building, CEG Campus
Students of M.I.T Campus contact
|April 25, 2018|
|3||Issue of Photocopy of answer scripts
CEG & SAP Campus students contact: Bi-Centennial Building CEG Campus
ACT & MIT Campus students : Respective DCOE Office
|April 28th, 2018|
|4||Discrepancies like total mistake, omission in valuation to be brought to the notice of ACOE ( UDs )||April 30, 2017|
|5||Application forms for reavluation of answer scripts can be downloaded from http://acoe.annauniv.edu||April 28th, 2018|
|6||Last Date for submission of application for revaluation of answer scripts with acknowledgement of remittance of fee
Main Campus: Bi-Centennial Building, CEG Campus
M.I.T Campus: DCOE, MIT Campus
|April 30, 2018|
|7||Fee for Photocopy||Rs.300/paper|
|8||Fee for Revaluation||Rs.200 /paper|
Download Anna University Application for Photocopy of Answer Script : Click Here
Anna University Answer Script
Anna University Revaluation notification for Special arrear & regular university exam of Affiliated colleges students will be released as soon as the result for the same is published.
The above given schedule is for University campuses not for affiliated engineering colleges in tamilnadu.
Check How to apply for revaluation of Nov/Dec 2018 exam as given by the official portal of Anna university.
It was introduced in the year of 2013, since then the revised revaluation procedure is being followed by the university having two steps method for revaluation.
Those of you students may check info about Anna university 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th Sem Reval of April/May 2018 and 3rd 5th 7th sem result for nov/dec exam. Which will be regularly updated by MyKalvi team .
How to Apply: Anna University Revaluation Procedure
1. Candidates who wish to apply for revaluation should first apply for photocopy of his/her answer script by paying Rs. 300 per script on or before the last date for applying photocopy.
2. After receiving the photocopy, the student can verify the copy for any discrepancy like total mistake and omission in the valuation.
3. If any discrepancy is noticed the same may be brought to the notice of the Controller of Examinations for remedial action.
4. The valuation in the photocopy of the answer script can be verified by the subject expert and if the expert is convinced that the script deserves higher marks than awarded, he/she can recommend for applying revaluation.
5. The student can apply for revaluation by paying Rs. 400 towards revaluation fee on or before the last date for applying revaluation.
6. Even after the revaluation, if the student is still not satisfied with the result, he/she can opt for review of his/her answer script by paying the prescribed fee. The review procedure will be intimated along with the revaluation result.
7. There is no change in the existing review procedure.
Anna university brings complete change over to the revaluation procedure, that so far students who wants to apply have to pay Rs.400 and to obtain photocopy of answer sheet one should pay Rs.700 .
– The system has been changed and from now on , you should first get Photocopy paying Rs. 300 ,
– Check whether there is any possibility to get marks by consulting with staff ,
– Your staff should recommend the paper to apply for revaluation , and you can proceed with the payment of Rs. 400.
So the current procedure in place for anna univ revaluation process is same as since 2013.
Share with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google +