Anna University Revaluation procedure has changes to be followed for Nov/Dec & April/May exams, for all UG / PG of anna univ & affiliated colleges.
Check How to apply for revaluation of nov/dec 2017 exam as given by the official portal of anna university.
It was introduced in the year of 2013, since then the revised revaluation procedure is being followed by the university having two steps method for revaluation.
Those of you students may check info about Anna university 3rd 5th 7th sem result for nov/dec 2017 exam. Which will be regularly updated by MyKalvi team .
How to Apply for Anna University Revaluation ?
1. Candidates who wish to apply for revaluation should first apply for photocopy of his/her answer script by paying Rs. 300 per script on or before the last date for applying photocopy.
2. After receiving the photocopy, the student can verify the copy for any discrepancy like total mistake and omission in the valuation.
3. If any discrepancy is noticed the same may be brought to the notice of the Controller of Examinations for remedial action.
4. The valuation in the photocopy of the answer script can be verified by the subject expert and if the expert is convinced that the script deserves higher marks than awarded, he/she can recommend for applying revaluation.
5. The student can apply for revaluation by paying Rs. 400 towards revaluation fee on or before the last date for applying revaluation.
6. Even after the revaluation, if the student is still not satisfied with the result, he/she can opt for review of his/her answer script by paying the prescribed fee. The review procedure will be intimated along with the revaluation result.
7. There is no change in the existing review procedure.
Anna university brings complete change over to the revaluation procedure, that so far students who wants to apply have to pay Rs.400 and to obtain photocopy of answer sheet one should pay Rs.700 .
– The system has been changed and from now on , you should first get Photocopy paying Rs. 300 ,
– Check whether there is any possibility to get marks by consulting with staff ,
– Your staff should recommend the paper to apply for revaluation , and you can proceed with the payment of Rs. 400.
So the current procedure in place for anna univ revaluation process is same as since 2013.
Share with your Friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google +