Anna university is conducting a two days workshop for students on Advancements in Biomedical Singnal Image processing topic on October 29th & 30th, 2015 .
Interested candidates can Register for the event on or before October 19th, 2015 and the university will send intimation of selection through email on October 20th,2015.
The registration form is available for download on the official site that we’ve attached below , along with the notification .
Biomedical Signal Processing Workshop Form : Download
About Registration :
- Selection on first come first serve basis based on the profile of the participant.
- Preference will be given to participants who are already working in the field of image processing
- Selected candidates will be intimated through email
- confirmation of participation is expected thorugh email
- No TA/DA will be paid
- No registration fee
- No accomodation fee
Who can attend the Workshop ?
- PG Students , research scholars, Faculty members from engineering colleges.
- Number of participants limited to 40.
Organizing Commitee :
Chief Person : Dr.M Rajaram
( Vice-Chancellor , Anna University )
Patron : Dr.S Ganeson
( Registrar, Anna University )
Chairman : Dr.A.Rajadurai
( Dean, MIT Campus, Anna university )
Send in your filled-in application form to email : [email protected]
Mention ” ABSIP Workshop ” in the subject field of the email .
If you’re doing P.G study ? Do check out latest update on anna university pg time table 2015
Do share this with your friends .