Uttarakhand Education Board Conducts examination for Intermediate exam for 12th Class Students every Academic year. The board controls 10th & 12th Exam for the students every year.
The board issued Date sheet & Timetable schedule for the exams every year. The board will the exam details on the official website for the students and applicants for the exam. Every year a large no of students are attending the examination.
The exam for the Intermediate 12th class will be held on March and April of every year. The timetable and other details will be available on the official website of the Uttarakhand Board.
- Starting Date – March 2016
- Ending Date – April 2016
The official announcement for the date will be soon declare by the board.
The subjects and date details for the exam also announce by the board. The date and time will be available on the notification issued by the board.
Subject & Date Details:
- Hindi, Agricultural Hindi (only Agricultural Part- II ) – March 2016
- Home Science – March 2016
- Military Science, Computer Science, Agricultural crop science first Paper ( Only Agricultural Part-I), Agricultural crop science Sixth Paper ( Only Agricultural Part-II) – March 2016
- Geography, Geology – March 2016
- Political Science, Botany Second Paper ( Only Agricultural Part-I), Agricultural Economics Seven Paper ( Only Agricultural Part-II) – March 2016
- Accountancy – March 2016
- Chemistry – March 2016
- Social Science – March 2016
- Agricultural physics and Meteorology Third Paper ( Only Agricultural Part-I) /Agriculture Animal Science eighth paper (only agriculture Part-II) – March 2016
- Economics – March 2016
- Agricultural Engineering IV paper (only in agriculture Part-I)/Agriculture and Animal Husbandry Sciences ninth paper (only in agriculture Part-II) – March 2016
- Biology/Hindustani Music (Vocal)/Hindustani Musical (instruments)/ Hindustani Music ( Melodik Recital) – March 2016
- History/ Agriculture Mathematics and Statistics Prarmibk layer fifth question paper (only in agriculture Part-I)/Agricultural Chemistry tenth question paper (only in agriculture Part-II) – March 2016
- Urdu, Punjabi , Maths – March 2016
- Psychology, Pedagogy, Philosophy, Business Studies – March 2016
- English – April 2016
- Sanskrit – April 2016
The official exam date and subject details will available on the timetable.
- 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
The time for the exam is common for all board exams in Uttarakhand.
To Get Timetable : Click here
How To Download Timetable:
Candidates to download their timetable for Intermediate 12th exam timetable for Uttarakhand board please visit the official website of the board and click the link for timetable and download it for the exam. Save the file as PDF.
To get more details about the education please visit our site for more updates mykalvi.com