Uttarakhand Education Board has control high Schools Uttarakhand state. The board conducts the examination for the Students 10th and 12th Class main Exams every Academic year.
The exams for 10th class will be held on mid weeks of March to first week of April 2016. The board will conduct the exam for the current Academic year 2015 – 2016.
Every year a large number of students will attends the examination for 10th class. The board will issue timetable for the examination as soon as possible. It will available on the official website of the Uttarakhand Board.
- Starts on – March 2016
- Ends on – April 2016
The official date announcement for the exam will soon declare by the board.
The board will issue full details about the subjects and date details for the exam on the announcement of the timetable. The details given below.
Subject & Date Details:
- Hindi – March 2016
- Hindustani Music (Vocal)/Hindustani Musical (instruments) – March 2016
- Urdu, Punjabi – March 2016
- English – March 2016
- Science – March 2016
- Sanskrit – March 2016
- Maths – March 2016
- Social Science – March 2016
- Home Science – March 2016
- Ranjan Art, Accountancy bookkeeping business element, Agricultural – March 2016
- Hammering (English or Hindi), Hindustani Music ( Melodik Recital) – March 2016
- Information and Technology – April 2016
The Official Details for the Subjects and date details will updated soon.
- Exam will be held on – 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
The exam will be conducts on the following time on the following dates.
To Get Timetable : Click here
Procedure To Download:
The timetable for the examination will be soon available on the official website of the Uttarakhand board. After the notification issued by the board then the candidates can download their timetable. To download timetable please follow the steps.
- Enter into the official website
- Click the link for the 10th Class timetable
- Now the timetable date sheet will be available.
- Save the file as pdf
Now the timetable for the 10th class exam will be available. The students are prepare well and attend the exam and get the more marks in the exams.
The board after completing the examination. The results for the exams will be declare by the board. More educational updates please visit our site mykalvi.com