UPSC has released admit card for the June 3rd 2018 Preliminary exam through its online portal. Candidates who’ve applied for the central govt exam may get their hall ticket.
Download your UPSC civil services prelims admit card 2018 online by entering your registered application number.
Where to Download ?
Official website to download UPSC prelims exam admit card 2018 – www.upsc.gov.in
How to Download ?
If you’re unaware or for the first time applied for UPSC exams, you may get your copy by,
- Visit official portal
- Enter Register number/ Roll Number
- Download the Hall ticket or take print out direclty
It is compulsory that you have to bring the downloaded hall ticket else you will not be allowed to write the preliminary examination.
Instructions to Candidates :
- Check the e Admit card carefully and bring discrepancies if any to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the exam.
- Bring the e-admit card in each session to secure admission to exam venue.
- You are responsible for safe custody of the admit card in the event of any other person using this e-admit card.
- Candidates should note that any omission/mistake/discrepancy in encoding/ filling in details in the OMR answer sheet
- Please note that entry into exam hall shall be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the exam session , ie) 9.20 for forenoon session and 2.20 PM for afternoon session.
- Candidates are advised to enter examination hall well in time for frisking
- Candidates should note that they shall not be allowed to appear at any other exam hall except where they’re alloted.
- Read special instructions mentioned in admit card carefully before going to prelims exam hall.
- Candidates should not use any mobile phone, pager or any other electronic equipment or digital media like pendrive, smart watches , camera , bluetooth devices.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers marked by candidate in the objective type of question papers.
- Answer should be done only through black ball point pen if answered with other pen would not be evaluated.
- Candidates who don’t have photograph on the admit card should bring a photo identity proof example: aadhar card, driving license and two passport size photo for each session FN/AN.
These are various instructions provided for UPSC preliminary exam for Civil Services recruitment 2018 – 2019.