Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission ( UPPSC ) has invited interested candidates to apply for Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 in Unani department.
Online application form for the same is open on UPPSC portal which is to be closed on October 31st, 2018.
UPPSC Unani Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- Date of Notification : Oct 1, 2018
- Last Date to Apply : Oct 31, 2018
- Date of Offline Pay : Nov 1, 2018
- Online Application : Click Here
- Official Notification : Click Here
- Exam Date: To be updated
- Total No.Of Vacancies : 25
- Nature of Post : Gazetted & Temporary
- Unreserved : 17, OBC – 08
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600 – 39100 ( Grade Pay Rs5400 )
UP Chikitsa ( Unani ) department recruits Medical Officer to fill a total vacancies of 25 posts for the year 2018.
Education Qualification :
- A degree in Unani Tib of a University established by Law in India or 5 years degree or diploma in Unani Tib of the board of Indian medicine, U.P.
- Atleast six months professional experience of State Unani or Allopathic hospital or Dispensory.
Preferential Qualification :
- Post Graduate degree in Unani Tib from a recognized institution
Age Limit :
Minimum 21 years, maximum 40 years
The selected candidates may be transferred to any govt of Unani medical Hospitals/Pharmacy/College of the State on any equivalent post.
Candidates who’ve above mentioned eligibilities may apply for the recruitment on the official portal of UPPSC.gov.in .
Though there are as many as 15 other posts also to be filled through this recruitment notification.
You may expect a large number of candidates to apply for the exam and so as there will be more competition.
How to get selected for UP Unani dept medical officer recruitment ?
Prepare well the syllabus that is given for the exam, the admit card for the same will be released very soon which we’ll update in the coming days.
As soon as the exam is over, you may also download UP Chikitsa unani recruitment answer keys 2018 online to know whether you’ve performed well or not and analyse the expected marks.
Don’t forgot to check out other recruitment from UPPSC which has more than 2500+ vacancies to be filled with this exam.