High Paying Software Engg Jobs
For those who are looking for companies paying highest salary for the Software profession , here are the list made by GlassDoor . You may came across these questions ” How much Salary is being paid for a software engineer at Google ? ” ” What is the pay scale by Facebook ” , ” which company pays highest salary for software engineers ” . For all these type of queries in your mind , we have here the answer for you . Read on below .
Top 10 Companies in United States ( U.S ) paying Highest Salary for the Software Engineers . Inpsire the Software Profession , Be Prepare to be Recruited in one of theses Companies .
List of Highest Paying Software Companies :
10. Zynga: The company offers average base salary of $107,242. The company speciailises in creating social online gaming, best known for ever popular Farmville and Cityville that continue to enthrall facebook users.
9. Bloomberg LP: Average base salary here is $108,430. Bloomberg is a multinational mass media corporation based in New York City, it compromises one third of the $16 billion global financial data market.
8. eBay: Average base salary of employees at eBay is $108,461. Ebay has established itself as one of the biggest online marketing places. Figures tend to fluctuate but at the end of 2008, eBay recorded 85.7 million active users worldwide.
7. Brocade: Brocade offers average base salary of $111,858. Brocade Communications is a US technology company that offers data and storage networking products, such as LAN and Wi-Fi switches, routers, network security appliances
6. LinkedIn: The average base salary here is $116,375. LinkedIn is the most popular professional networking website in the world, with over 200 million active users globally.
5. Apple: Apple offers average base salary of $118,192. Computer software giant Apple is has changed the world of technology with revolutionary gadgets including the Ipod, Iphone, Ipad and Mac computers.
4. Facebook: The average base salary at Facebook is $118,857. Mark Zuckerberg’s social media giant now has over a billion users and has a revenue of $5.1 billion.
3. Twitter: Twitter offers average base salary of $120,768. Twitter is the microblogging service which allows users to express thoughts and opinion using no more than 140 characters with a reported 500 million registered users.
2. Google: The average base salary here is $124,520. A company that began as a search engine has expanded into email, mobile devices and online marketing. The company made over $10.5 billion profit last year.
1. Juniper Networks: The average base salary of Juniper Networks is $128,378. Juniper Networks primarily makes routers, although also branches out into other forms of networking equipment, security products and network operating systems.
Share with your Friends via Facebook, Twitter, Google +
High Paying Jobs in America , Top 10 software companies in US , Software Engineering Jobs ,