Online registration for TNPSC Sub-Inspector of Fisheries recruitment 2018 has been commenced from January 10th, till February 10th, 2019.
Update: TNPSC hall ticket for Sub Inspector of Fisheries exam released for Download.
Candidates who’ve been eagerly waiting for the official release of TNPSC recruitment notification for Sub Inspector Post in Fisheries Department can apply online.
Table of Content
Sub-Inspector Exam Notification Details:
Tamil nadu Public Service Commission has released the notification for the Sub inspector of fisheries dept exam which the complete details has been enclosed below,
Important Dates / Links :
- Notification Issue Date: January 10, 2019
- Online Registration Started: January 10, 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online : February 10, 2019
- Paper 1 Exam Date: May 5, 2019 ( FN )
- Paper 2 Exam Date : May 5, 2019 ( AN )
- Exam Timing: 10:00 – 1:00PM ( FN ) , 2:30 – 4:30PM ( AN )
- No.Of Vacancies: 06 posts
- Official Notification PDF : Click Here
- Online Registration Link : Click Here
Age Limit: No Limit for SC/SCA
Community Allowed: Only SC/SCA
- Must have associate diploma in Fisheries Science of the Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Bombay. or
- Must posses a certificate of successful completion of the full course of inland or Marine Fisheries classes conducted by the Govt of India or
- Must posses a diploma in Fisheries Technology and Navigation awarded by any University recognised by the University Grants Commission or
- Must posses a Science Degree with zoology as main subject or
- Must posses a degree of Bachelor of Fisheries Science awarded by recognized institute by UGC.
Scheme of Exam:
Paper 1: Exam – 200 questions
Subjects: i) Zoology ( Degree Standad ), ii) Fisheries Science ( Degree Standard ), iii) Fisheries Science ( Diploma Standard )
Duration: 3 hours
Maximum Marks: 300 marks
Minimum Marks: 171
Paper 2 Exam: 100 questions
General Studies ( Diploma Standard ) – 75 questions
Aptitude and Mental Ability ( SSLC Standard ) – 25 questions
Duration: 2 hours
Maximum Marks : 200
Qualifying Marks; 171
Total Marks: 570
Candidates will be selected based on the following performance by candidates on,
- Written Exam ( Paper 1/Paper2)
- Oral Test in Interview form
How to Apply:
It is just like any other TNPSC recruitments, so candidates may not find it any difficult to register online, if you’re completely new, here ‘s our guide,
- Goto Official TNPSC Portal – click here
- Login with your One Time Registration ( OTR )
- Now click on ” Apply Online” link on Sub-Inspector of Fisheries dept recruitment page
- Fill-in necessary details and upload latest photograph/signature.
- Make payment online or select offline payment where you can pay it through Bank or Post office
- Your registration will be done by now. And a register number or application number will be generated.
Please note down your TNPSC Sub Inspector of fisheries exam application number, if in case if you forgot you can retrieve yourself.
TNPSC has also given syllabus for candidates to prepare for the recruitment.
Subject wise syllabus for the sub inspector of fisheries exam has been given, so you can just take print out as per your need.
You may also look for more recruitments from TNPSC in the upcoming months.
Don’t forgot to subscribe for email alerts or stay followed on Social Media platforms of MyKalvi to get latest TNPSC exam updates.