TNPSC recruitment for Lecturer in Statistics posts has been released with notification and the online registration is open til November 11, 2018.
Apply for Lecturer job in Tamilnadu Govt / Statistics dept with a pay Scale of Rs.56,100 to Rs.1,77,500 with revised scale pay.
TNPSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification
- Online Registration Starts: Oct 12, 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online : November 11, 2018
- Last Date to Pay Fee offline : November 13, 2018
- Date of Exam for Paper 1 : January 12, 2019 FN 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Date of Exam for Paper 2 : January 12, 2019 AN 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- Official Notification : Download
- Online Application Form : Click To Register
- Total Vacancy : 03 posts
- Application Fee : Rs.200
Exam Fee Exception:
SC/ST / Differently Abled / Widow : Full exception
MBC / BC / BCM / Others : First 3 Free Chances only
Ex-Servicemen : First 2 Free Chances
Education Qualification :
- Masters Degree in Statistics
- Candidate should have obtained degree 10th + HSC + UG + PG
Scheme of Exam :
Paper 1 : Objective Type Questions ( PG Degree Standard )
- Questions : 200
- Duration : 3 hours
- Maximum Marks: 300
Paper 2 :
- Genera Studies PG Standard Questions : 100
- General Studies – 75
- Aptitude & Mental ability test – 25 ( SSLC standard )
- Duration : 2 hours
- Maximum Marks: 200
Minimum Qualifying Marks : 171 ( SC/ST/MBC/BC/BCM ) , 228 ( others )
- Written exam Marks
- Oral Test marks
Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the written exam and the interview .
How to Apply :
- Visit Official website of TNPSC
- Click ” Apply Online ” link on the respective Lecturer in Statistics recruitment field
- Fill in necessary details,
- Complete Payment
- Take note of Application Number
When will the TNPSC hall ticket for lecturer recruitment be released ?
Well, the admit card for the same would be available for candidates from December last week 2018.
Please do note you need Application number later in order to download hall ticket.
Informations on if there’s an option to check Application Status would be updated.
We shall also post you the Syllabus for the exam, so that you can prepare well for the written exam.