TNPSC invites individuals to Apply for Laboratory Assistant post in Dept of Fisheries.
Last date to Apply online is May 20th, 2019 and there will be two exams conducted in the morning and afternoon session.
TNPSC official notification released for the recruitment has all details you might be needed.
- Online Registration Starts : 19.04.2019
- Last Date to Apply Online : 20.05.2019
- Paper 1 Exam Date : 22.06.2019 FN
- Paper 2 Exam Date : 22.06.2019 AN
- Hall Ticket Release : June 2nd week 2019
- Result Publishing Date: August 2019
- Official Notification Download: Click Here
- Online Registration : Apply Here
- Vacancy: 01 post
Registration fee for the exam is Rs.150 if you have already done one time registration, if not, you will be needed to register that first. You may be able to get fee exemption for two recruitments.
Candidates applying for the post should met given age limit, for SC/ST/BC/BCM/MBC there’s no maximum age limit and for others its 30 years.
Another important criteria required is education qualificaiton, one should have completed first class or second class degree in Zoology or Botany or Chemistry as main subject.
Scheme of exam is as given below,
Paper 1 exam:
- Degree Standard total questions: 200
- Total Duration: 3 hours
- Maximum marks: 300
Paper 2 exam:
- General Studies Degree standard: 75 questions
- Aptitude and Mental Ability: 25 questions
- Duration:2 hours
- Total maximum marks: 200
- Total marks for interview: 70
Minimum qualifying marks : 171 for SC/ST/BC/BCM/MBC, 228 for Others
One should score given qualifying marks in order to get into selection list.
As the number of vacancy is only 1 post, there will be tough competition among candidates to get selected for the lab assistant recruitment.
Do prepare well and apply for the exam.