TNPSC recruitment for Junior Inspector of Co-Operative Societies exam, notification has been released.
Download Official notification & apply online on or before the last date of November 21, 2018. Prepare well & Get a gov job in Tamilnadu.
TNPSC Junior Inspector for Co operative Society Recruitment 2018
- Start of Online Registration : October 23, 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online : November 21, 2018
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee : November 23, 2018
- Date of Exam : January 27, 2019
- No.Of Vacancy : 30 posts
- Hall Ticket : January 2019
- Online Application : Register Here
- Download Notification : Click Here
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has released Junior Inspector for Co-Operative Societies notification 2018-2019 which is now available for download.
Exam Fee: Rs.150, exception available.
Age Limit :
- Minimum : 18 years
- Maximum : 35 Years ( SC / ST / Destitute Widow )
MBC/BC/BCM : 32 Years
Others : 30 Years
- War Service Candidate & has gone training for nine months in one of co-operative training institute in the state, and passed the exam.
SC/ST/Destitute widow : 45 years
MBC/BC/BCM : 42 years
Others : 40 years
Education Qualification :
- Minimum SSLC for MBC/BC/BCM/SC/ST/SA
- Minimum HSE/Pre-University Exam : For others
Salary Pay: Rs.20600 – Rs.65500
Scheme of Exam:
Single Paper: General Studies : HSC Std 75 questions
Aptitude & Mental Ability Test ( SSLC Std ) – 25 questions
General Tamil/English ( SSLC Std ) – 100 questions
Duration : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 300
Interview Marks : 40
Minimum Marks : 102 for all
- The Nilgiris
- Written Exam
- Oral Test as Interview
Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the written exam and the oral test.
How to Apply for Junior Inspector in Co-Operative Society Recruitment ?
- Visit TNPSC Portal
- Click Apply Online
- Login with TNPSC One Time Registration Username/Password or create one if you don’t have already.
- Add necessary details of yourself, upload photograph/signature
- Complete Online Payment or Opt for Offline payment.
Also check :
What to Study ?
For this exam, TNPSC has also included the Syllabus material with the notification,
Candidate need to go through the Group III Services syllabus of General Studies which have higher secondary standard.
The General English Syllabus is of SSLC Standards with most basics in english, grammar, tenses.
So go through it thoroughly, it will be very easy to score good marks in the exam.
That is also the reason why you should be very aware of the number of candidates who will apply, so as the competition for the exam will be very high.
The cut off marks will be higher, though the minimum mark is set to 102, when more number of candidates compete, then the cut off marks will be higher.
stay tuned with mykalvi, as we’ll update the application status and then the Junior inspector for co-operative society exam hall ticket release date 2019.
Need any more informations or help ? Do post it in comment box.