The much awaited Group 1 Recruitment notification has been released by Tamilnadu Public Commission Board ( TNPSC ) a while ago and the online registration is open until last month .
Candidates who’re looking for a reputed post in the Govt sector may Apply for this Group 1 ( Preliminary ) Combined Civil Service examination through its own official site .
Table of Content
- 1 What are all the Posts to be filled ?
- 2 What’s the last date to Apply ?
- 2.1 When is the Group 1 exam to be held ?
- 2.2 What’s the Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Group 1 Exam ?
- 2.3 What’s the total Marks for Group 1 recruitment ?
- 2.4 What’s the Minimum Qualifying Marks for Group 1 ?
- 2.5 Got Selected in Grop 1 Result , What’s Next ?
- 2.6 How much does Group 1 Application Cost to Apply ?
- 2.7 How to Apply for Group 1 exam ?
– Deputy Collector : 29 posts
– Deputy Superintendent of Police : 34 posts
– Assistant Commissioner : 8 posts
– District Registrar : 1 posts
- District Employment Officer : 5
- District Officer ( Fire & Rescue ) : 8
Total Vacancies : 84
Download Official Notification : 09
Also See : TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus Download
What’s the last date to Apply ?
Unlike other Recruitment, TNPSC has alloted more time for candidates to Apply for this recruitment , the Last Date to Apply for Group I exam is December 8th, 2016 .
When is the Group 1 exam to be held ?
The TNPSC Group 1 CCS 1 examination is scheduled for November 9, 2016 from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM .
What’s the Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Group 1 Exam ?
This is most common question raised by job seekers, below is the educational qualification to be met by any individual who apply for the recruitment.
– Should have completed a degree from any UGC Recognized university or institution .
Age should be of from 21 years to max 36 years .
The board has given a table by which , those who’ve completed mentioned degree will be given Priority / preference over others .
What’s the total Marks for Group 1 recruitment ?
A Total of 300 marks set for GROUP 1 examination .
What’s the Minimum Qualifying Marks for Group 1 ?
A Candidate belonging to SC / SCA / ST / MBC / BC / BCM should score a minimum of 90 marks , while Others should have 120 Minimum mark.
Got Selected in Grop 1 Result , What’s Next ?
The examination you’ve appeared is Preliminary test , hence the selected candidates will be allowed to write Main exam next year from which the final list will be coined .
How much does Group 1 Application Cost to Apply ?
TNPSC Group 1 recruitment online application form is available for all candidates who’ve already done First Time Registration as well as new registrars , the fee is Rs.125 .
How to Apply for Group 1 exam ?
– Visit Official website www.tnpscexams.net here
– Login with OneTime Registration if already done else Register as new user ,
– Enter all necessary details
– Upload Signature , Photograph in required resolution
– Complete by selecting Payment method Online or Offline .
– Make sure you Save Group 1 Register Number with you .
Later you’ll be needed to Enter Application Number to Download Group 1 hall ticket 2016 , so don’t forgot to keep it safe , even for Group 1 results it is much needed in future .