Official Notification for TNPSC District Educational Officer Recruitment 2019 has been released and online registration is open for eligible candidates.
Apply for TNPSC DEO Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date of January 9th, 2019.
Table of Content
TNPSC DEO Recruitment 2019 Notification
Application for District Educational Officer ( DEO ) posts are invited from eligible & interested candidates across Tamil Nadu,
|Name of Post||District Educational Officer|
|Name of the Service||Tamil Nadu School Educational Service: Code-055|
|No.Of Vacancies||18+2 ( Carried forward Vacancies )|
|Scale of Pay||Rs.56900 – 180500 ( Level 23 )|
|Online Application||Apply Here|
|Date of Notification||10.12.2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09.01.2019|
|Last Date to Pay Free through Bank||11.01.2019|
|Preliminary Exam Date||02.03.2019|
|Main Exam Date||To be Announced later|
|Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|SC/ST/MBC/BC/BCM & Destitute Widows of all castes||No age Limit|
|Others||For Open Market – Should not have completed 30 years|
|For Teacher employed in recognized aided secondary schools or higher secondary schools |
– Should not have completed 40 years
- Master’s Degree of any University Recognized by the UGC in the state or a degree of equivalent standard in any one of the following subjects with not less than 50% of marks in Master’s Degree – Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Economics, Geography, History , Commerce, Tamil and English and
- B.T or B.Ed degree of any recognized university in the state or a degree equivalent standard. and
- Must have studied Tamil under Part 1 / Part II of Intermediate or Pre University course or higher secondary course.
- One Time Registration Fee : Rs.150 ( leave it if you already registered )
- Preliminary Exam Fee : Rs.100
- Main Written Exam Fee: Rs.200
Scheme of Exam
|Subject||Duration||Max Marks||Minimum SC/ST/MBC/BC/BCM||Others|
General Studies – 150
Aptitude * Mental Ability – 50
|Main Written Exam ( Degree Standard )|
Paper 1 General Studies
Paper 2 General Studies
Paper 3 Objective Type – 200 items
( B.Ed Course Syllabus )
Interview & Record
- Chennai – 0100
- Madurai – 1000
- Coimbatore – 0200
- Trichy – 2500
- Tirunelveli – 2600
- Salem – 1700
- Thanjavur – 1900
- Vellore – 2700
- Villupuram – 2800
Main Exam Centre : Chennai ( Only )
Candidates will be selected for District Educational Officer post based on the,
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Viva-voce test
If you need any help or have doubts regarding the notification, you may contact officials at firstname.lastname@example.org or Toll free number : 1800 425 1002 .
Please download official TNPSC DEO post notification 2019 online to check complete details & required eligibility criteria especially the educational qualification.
Syllabus for TNPSC DEO Post exam has also been included in the official DEO recruitment notification 2019.
Don’t forgot to take print out to prepare for the DEO Prelims exam 2019. If you have any more queries, do post your comments.