Tamil nadu govt has invited interested applicants to apply for Assistant System Engineer & Assistant System Analyst post recruitment 2019.
Anyone with B.E/B.Tech degree in EC/EEE/CS/IT can apply for the job through its online registration.
Table of Content
System Engineer / Analyst Job in Tamil Nadu State Govt
It’s the first time TNPSC has posted this recruitment, so candidates who’ve eligibility criteria as mentioned below can apply and make use of this wonderful opportunity.
- Date of Online Registration : January 22, 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online : February 20, 2019
- Last Date to make payment offline: February 22, 2019
- Paper 1 Written Exam : April 7, 2019 – 10:00 AM – 01.00PM
- Paper 2 Written Exam : April 7, 2019 – 02.20 PM – 03.30 PM
- Paper 3 Written Exam : April 7, 2019 – 03.30 PM – 05.30 PM
- Official Notification : Download Here
- Online Registration Form: Apply Here
- Total Vacancies: 60 Posts
Age Limit :
- Others : Minimum 21 years, maximum 30 years
- MBC/BC/BCM/Destitute Widow: Min 21 years to Maximum 32 years
- SC/ST/SCA : Min 21 years, Max 35 years
- BE/B.Tech degree in Computer Science Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Must have an overall first class or equivalent CGPA in SSLC/HSC/B.E/B.Tech
- Must have minimum aggregate of first class in Maths / Science in SSLC, minimum aggregate of first class in Maths, Physics, Chemistry in HSC
Assistant System Analyst:
- B.E/B.Tech degree in Computer Science and Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Must have First class CGPA in HSC / SSLC / B.E/B.Tech degree
- Must have minimum aggregate first class marks in Maths, Physics, Chemistry in SSLC / HSC
Candidates who’ve already done One Time Registration may need to pay only Rs.200 for Registration.
Fee Exemption is available for SC/ST / Differently abled / Ex-servicemen / MBC / BC/BCM(three chances ).
Scheme of Exam:
Paper 1: Objective ( Degree Stadard )
- 80 questions – 1 mark each + 60 questions – 2 marks each
- Subjects: Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Information Technology
- Duration: 3 hours
- Maximum Marks: 200
Paper 2: Objective ( Degree Standard )
- Engineering Aptitude – 50 questions – 1 mark each
- Quantity/Numerical Ability, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning
- Duration: 1 hour
- Maximum Marks: 50
Paper 3: ( Descriptive ) Degree standard
- Part A: 10 questions – 5 marks each
- Part B: 10 questions – 10 Marks each
- Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Information Technology
- Duration: 2 hours
- Maximum Marks: 150
- Total Marks: 400
- Minimum Marks for Sc/ST/MBC/BC/BCM: 40%
- Minimum Marks for Others: 50%
- Question Paper will be set only in English
- Paper 3 will be evaluated only if the candidate scores minimum qualifying marks in Paper 1 & Paper 2 separately.
- Consolidated Marks secured in Paper 1, 2, 3 will be taken to draw the merit list for Assistant System Analyst ( ASA ) and Assistant System Engineer ( ASE ) post.
How much salary a Assistant System Analyst and Assistant System Engineer would get from TN Govt,
- Rs.37700 – Rs.119500 ( Level 20 ) As per Revised Pay Rules 2017
TNPSC will conduct this exam only in following centres,
Candidates will be selected for TNPSC Assistant System Analyst and Assistant System Engineer job based on the written exam and counselling.
How to Apply
Candidates who’re looking to know how to apply for TNPSC recruitment for System Analyst and System Engineer post, may follow the simple steps as given in the official notification,
- Visit Official website tnpscexams.in
- Click ” Apply Now ” link next to the Post – ASA / ASE
- Login with your One Time Registration ID
- Now, enter necessary more details, upload photograph/signature
- Make Online payment or opt for Offline payment for later.
- Complete Registration and Note down your Application Number
Do note, application number would be sent to your mobile number/email, but do take a note of it as you see it on screen.
It will be required during hall ticket download and during counselling if you’ve been selected.
Don’t forgot to check when will VAO notification 2019 be released as well.
More details on when will the TNPSC Hall ticket for Assistant System Analyst and Engineer post will be updated on MyKalvi.