Apply for TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade II recruitment exam 2018-2019 released to fulfil a total of 46 post vacancies.
Download official notification as released by TNPSC on October 3rd, in PDF to check complete details which we’ve given on this page also.
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018
Know more details about the post & procedures on how the selection procedure will be carried out,
- Online Registration begins: October 3, 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online : October 21, 2018
- Preliminary Exam Date: January 5, 2019 FN
- Main Exam Date : May 2019
- Hall Ticket Release Date: December 3rd week 2018
- Answer Keys Release Date : January 7, 2019
- Results Date : FEB 2019
- Download Official Notification – Click Here
- Online Application Form – Register Here
- Vacancies: 46
Education Qualification :
- Must possess B.L Degree
- Must be a member of the bar,
- Must possess adequate knowledge in Tamil and
- Experience: must have had active practice in “Criminal Courts” for a period of not less than 5 years.
- SC/ST/MBC/BC/BCM/Destitute Widow – No age limit
- Others – Shout not have completed 34 years
Candidates who’ve been selected for Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade II should undergo training from the date of joining duty as prescribed by govt.
Candidates joining Assistant Public Prosecutor post should do agreement as per govt prescribed format agreeing, if she/he resigns during training period of 2 years, then he/she should refund the pay drawn during the training period.
- One Time Registration : Rs.150
- Exam Fee: Rs.100
- Main Exam Fee: Rs.200
- SC/ST / Different abled / Destitute widow – Full Exemption
- MBC / BCM / BC – Three first chances
- Ex-servicemen – Two free chances.
Scheme of Exam / Selection Procedure :
Selection process will be as follows,
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Viva Voce Test
For Preliminary Exam:
Candidates at the ratio of 10 times the total vacancies will be selected.
For Viva Voce :
The ratio would be 1:2 or 1:3
Preliminary Exam Question Type:
Subject / No.Of Questions / Marks
- Law I – 20/20
- Law II – 20/20
- Law – III – 20/20
- Aptitude and Mental Ability – 20/20
Total: 100 marks
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- SC/ST – 30 marks
- MBC/BC/BCM – 35 marks
- Others – 40 marks
Main Exam Question Type / Marks:
Subject / Marks
- Paper I ( Law I ) – 100
- Paper II ( Law II ) – 100
- Paper III ( Law III ) – 100
- Paper IV ( Law IV ) – 100
- Oral Test – 60
- Total – 460 marks
Minimum Qualifying Marks :
- SC/ST – 140 marks
- BC/BCM/MBC – 160 marks
- Others – 180 marks
Question paper will be in both English / Tamil.
Prelims Exam Centres:
- Chennai – 0100
- Madurai – 1000
- Coimbatore – 0200
- Trichy – 2500
- Tirunelveli – 2600
- Salem – 1700
- Thanjavur – 1900
- Vellore – 2700
- Villupuram – 2800
Main Exam will be conducted only in Chennai centres.
Ph:No. 044-25332833 / 25332855 or
Commission’s TollFree No. 1800 425 1002 on all working days between 10.00 a.m. and 05.45 p.m. or
Commission’s e-mail id email@example.com
How to Apply Online ?
- Visit Official website – www.tnpscexams.in
- Click ” Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade II ” Apply Online
- Login with One Time Registration username/password
- Select Name of the post you’re applying for
- Fill-up all necessary details in its respective fields
- Upload Signature and Photograph as per given file size
- Make payment and complete the online application form
TNPSC has included Experience certificate sample copy, Syllabus for Preliminary exam which you can take print out and prepare for the exam.
TNPSC assistant public prosecutor exam result will be declared by Feb 2019 after which the main exam results would be published by August 2019.
If you would like to know more about how to register for TNPSC one time registration account or how to apply online for assistant prosecutor post exam ? Do post your comments.