Tamilnadu notification for Siddha, Ayurveda, Unani, Yoga & Naturopathy and Homoeopathy course admissions 2018 – 2019 released and opened for online registration.
Download official notification for BSMS, BAMS, BNYS, BUMS, BHMS courses in Tamil Nadu .
TN Siddha, Ayurvedha Admission 2018-2019
Applications are invited from the qualified Persons who possess the requisite qualification and eligibility detailed hereunder, for filling up of the following posts sanctioned under NRHM Scheme at Government Primary Health Centers in the State of Tamil Nadu.
- Prospectus Application etc for BSMS BAMS BNYS BUMS BHMS Courses 2018- 2019 Session : Download
- Notification for Admission to BSMS BAMS BNYS BUMS BHMS Courses 2018-2019 Session : Download
- Last Date to Submit Application Form : September 5, 2018 , 5:00 PM
Category of Seats:
i) Govt Medical Colleges : Seats available in BSMS/ BAMS / BNYS / BUMS / BHMS courses in Government Medical Colleges.
ii) Govt Quota in Self-Financing Medical Colleges: Allotment of seats to BSMS / BAMS / BNYS / BHMS courses in self-financing medical colleges will be based on the merit and following rules of reservation.
Non-Minority Self Financing Institution:
Govt Quota: 65%
Management Quota: 35%
Minority Self-financing College:
Govt Quota: 50%
Management Quota: 50%.
Should have completed 18 years of age as on 01.07.2016. Upper age limit – Should not have completed 58 years as on 01.07.2016.
The Selection of candidates for the engagement of consultant (AYUSH) will be according to weightage of marks obtained by them (in SSLC, HSC, Diploma/Degree) and mark secured by them during the interview as per the modalities framed by the Government.
PROCEDURE TO APPLY:
Only candidates possessing the qualification in the system mentioned above need to apply. Application form is separately appended to this notification. Every candidate should submit the application only in the prescribed format. Application not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected. While applying, the candidates should mention clearly the post to which his candidature has to be considered for.
The candidate who applies for these posts should enclose the copy of the Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a physician not below the rank of civil surgeon working in Government Hospital and the original of the same should be produced at the time of interview.
- This engagement of consultancy is purely on part time basis with hiring charges at the rate of Rs.1000/- per day (6 hours) for 6 days in a week.
- This engagement is liable to be terminated at any time without any prior notice and without assigning any reason.
- The Consultants shall reside at the headquarters of the Medical Institution to which he/she is engaged.
- They are not eligible for any kind of leave and any unauthorized absence will entail termination of their engagements. Payment will be made only for the consultancy service rendered.
- He/She shall abide by the duties and responsibilities assigned to this type of consultancy engagements. Further, he / she shall carry out any instructions / works assigned by the Higher Authorities like Head of the Department/ Head of Institution, etc. from time to time.
Consequent on their engagements on consultancy basis, they shall not have any preferential claim for any future Government appointment in this department as a matter of right, since this engagement is purely on part-time basis.
The Commissioner of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy is vested with the powers to transfer the Consultants any time during the period of their Engagement to any of the wings, spread over in the State of Tamil Nadu, created under NRHM.
Fee: There is no fee for applying to the posts. Last date for the receipt of Application:
Those candidates who wish to apply shall submit their applications in the format appended to this notification along with attested copies of their testimonials/Certificates/Copies of Mark sheets/Registration Certificates/Copy of Proof of address/ Copy of Certificate relating to Priority Candidates (such as Physically Handicapped – ortho/ Inter caste marriage / Ex- Servicemen, etc) etc., so as to reach this Office on or before 5.00 P.M. on 05.09.2018.
The filled in applications should be submitted to the
Additional Chief Secretary/ Commissioner of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy,
Arignar Anna Government Hospital of Indian Medicine Campus, Arumbakkam,
through Registered Post/ Speed Post only.
The applications received after the stipulated date will not be entertained under any circumstances and will be summarily rejected.
The Department will not be responsible for any postal delay. A Self addressed envelope (Size 27 x 12cm) along with stamp for Rs 40/- should be enclosed.
Download Official Notification : Click Here
Tamilnadu Siddha Admissions 2018 – 2019 | TN Ayurveda Notification 2018 | TN Unani admission Notification 2018 | Tamilnadu NRHM Homeopathy Admission 2018