SWR Railway Recruitment 2013
South Western Railway invites interested candidates to apply for the recruitment exam to fill the 1299 post vacancies , the applications are invited from the eligible applicants .
SWR Hubl recruitment for the following posts are detailed and you may Apply Online for the Indian railway job ,
South Western Railway Recruitment 2013
Important Dates :
– Last date for the receipt of application form is 28-10-2013.
– Candidates of far flung areas last date is 12-11-2013
Official website to Download Application : http://www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in/
List of Post Vacancies
1. Trach Man ( Engineer ) : 621 Posts
2. Helper ( TMO ) : 104 Posts
3. Helper ( Bridge /Engineering ) : 01 Post
4. Helper ( pway / Engineering ) : 01 Post
5. Helper ( Works Engineering ) : 62 Posts
6. Helper Civil Engineering : 16 posts
7. Helper / Mechanical Engineering : 129 Posts
8. Helper / DSL / Mechanical win : 03 posts
9. Helper / DSL / Electrical wing : 06 posts
10. Helper / Electrical: 55 posts
11. Helper / Electrical ( RWF ) : 04 Posts
12. Helper / S T : 55 posts
13. Helper / $T ( RWF ) : 05 posts
14. Helper / Stores ( RWF ) : 06 posts
15. Porter /Hamel / Sweeper cum porter : 155 posts
16. Safaiwala / Medical : 62 posts
17. Helper / Mechanical / Workshop : 05 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be passed in 10th class or ITI passed or its equivalent from any recognized board or university.
Age limit: Candidates must be aged in between 18 years to 33 years in order to apply.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200/- to 20200/- along with the grade pay of Rs.1800/- per month.
Application Fee Details: Application fee for the candidates of General and OBC is Rs.100/-,application fee has to be paid in the form of IPO.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the written test followed by the physical test and medical examination.
How to apply for SWR Railway Recruitment 2013 ?
Send your completely filled in applications to the following address within the due date ,
Assistant Personal Officer/RecruitmentRailway Recruitment Cell(RRC)Hubli.