SBI Recruitment 2015
State Bank of India released notification for the recruitment of Associate Clerks of total 6425 posts ( vacancies ) , applications are invited online until the last date of 9th december 2014 .
SBI this year conducted PO exam and other recruitments, now new recruitment notification has been released and the online registration for the post begins on November 20th, 2014 online on sbi’s portal .
This exam is mainly conducted for the filling of Clerk Posts in Associate banks that comes under State Bank of India ( SBI ) . Do check bank wise vacancy details before you apply .
Important Date to Remember :
- Online Application form Registration Starts : 20th Nov, 2014
- Last Date to Apply Online : 9th Dec, 2014
- Payment of Fee Online : 20th Nov – 9th dec 2014
- Payment of Fee Offline ( Sbi Banks ) : 22nd Nov – 11th Dec, 2014
- Last date to take print of application : 24th Dec, 2014
- SBI Associate Clerk Hall Ticket : 7th Jan 2015
- Date of Tentative Exam : Jan to Feb 2015
Total Number of Vacancies : 6425 posts
How to Apply ?
SBI opens Online registration form for all its exam on its portal , so you need to visit
Apply Online – Click here
Download Full Notification – Click here
Offline – Once you filled-in online application form, a payment challan will be generated for you . Please take a hard copy of it and then pay the fee in any SBI bank nearby you .
Online – It is so simple method, just complete the registration and proceed to make payment through Netbanking or debit/credit card . Simple as that .
What’s the Eligibility Criteria ?
– You should have completed a Degree ( UG or PG ) from recognized institution .
– Should be of 2- to 28 years of AGE .
What’s the selection Process ?
Selection is purely based on the performance in Written test which includes subjects like -General Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Marketing Aptitude/ Computer Knowledge and then interview process .
How much does it cost to Apply ?
The Application for SBI Clerk post in associate bank exam costs Rs.600/- for General and OBC candidates, Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS .
Remember this Before you Apply :
– Make sure you’ve scanned copy of Signature & Photograph within the size of requirement .
– Enter working Mobile Number and your own Email id , to receive Registration Details .
– Don’t forgot to Make payment after you choosen Offline payment , if you forgot to pay within the date then the application will be rejected .
Follow MyKalvi on Facebook / Twitter / Google Plus to get all useful updates ! Source : www.sbi.co.in & freejobalert