SAAT(Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test) is one of the important entrance test. The University conducts the entrance test every year for Admissions. Now notification for current Academic year was now issued by the University. Candidates who are all interest to join UG courses can attend the following entrance exam for admissions.
The SAAT entrance exam will be held on second week of May 2016. Candidates who are all got the eligibility can apply for the exam and attend the exam. It is a University Level examination. The Admission process done through performance in Entrance exam. Candidates who perform well will get the admission.
Exam Name – SAAT 2016(Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test)
Type – University Level
Name of The Institute – Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar
Degree Type – UG Level
- Candidates age limits should not less than 17 years & Not more than 25 years on 31st December 2016.
- The age limits applicable as per Government rules and regulations.
- Application Form Available from – Last week of December 2015
- Last date Application Form Available & Submission – 1st Week April 2016
- Entrance Exam Date – 2nd Week of May 2016
- Result Declaration – 2nd Week of May 2016
- Counselling Starts on – 4th week of June 2016
- Candidates who completes 10th & 12th Class with least mark of 50% marks.
- Candidates should studied Mathematics & Physics subjects along with anyone of the subjects; Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology/ Computer Science / Information Technology / Statistics or any other subject in any recognized Board / Institutes.
- Candidates who completed Diploma courses with 60% marks can also get the eligibility for the following Entrance test.
The entrance exam pattern for the candidates are given below. The questions will be formed from the following syllabus and subjects. Candidates who prepare well on the following test will get pass easily on the entrance exam.
Each subject contains up to 60 marks.
Application form for the SAAT will be soon available on the official website of the SAAT. The University will start sale application form on the official website. The payment for the application will be pay through Debit or Credit Card through online.
The application will available on the official website from last week of December 2015. Candidates can download and apply for the Entrance exam.
After completing the examination candidates will call for Counselling. Then the candidates will get the admission.
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University
Khandagiri Square, Bhubaneswar, Orissa
phone: +91-674- 2350635, 2350791
More Details Visit Official Website : www.soauniversity.ac.in
To get more updates about the entrance exam please contact the official website or helpline number for more details.