Anna University conducts National Level Technology Exhibition in 2019 on February 7th & 8th in Anna University premises.
Apply from November 30th to 7th Dec for Level 1, January 1st to 25th, 2019 for Level 2 through online on anna university portal.
Anna University National Level Exhibition 2019
The exhibition will feature over hundreds of stimulating showpieces from university faculties and students. It is a great platform to connect with the industry experts, market leaders, investors across India. The next generation innovations are introduced to the market place for commercialization to realize Make in India.
- To act as a Technology Enabling Centre pooling the talents and promoting their innovations for enabling Technology transfer
- To identify innovative process/products meeting societal needs and to showcase the hidden Technology and Design products of the students in India in the specified thrust areas.
- Agriculture and Food Technologies, Environment & Water resources
- Energy, Material science & Life science
- Education Technologies & Entertainment
- Defense, Health care and Space technologies
- Smart city, Architecture & Planning
- Level 1 Online Registration : 30.11.2018
- Submission of Hard Copy : 07:12:2018
- Level 2 Online Registration : 04:01:2019
- Intimation of Selection ( Email ) : 25:01:2019
Instructions for Participants:
- Participants should be from any college Nationwide. Each team should be led by a Faculty member of the Institute.
- The team size should be five members. For each additional member upto three, Rs.500 per each member is to be paid.
- A candidate should register only in one team. If any discrepancies found, teams concerned will be disqualified.
- The projects should be in any one of the thrust areas. Interdisciplinary projects will be given preferences.
- The technical details should be checked for plagiarism and submitted.
- The candidates should complete their two level registration process. The selected projects for displaying in the exhibition will be intimated through Email.
- The products should be demonstrated for final evaluation on 7.02.2019 and 08.02.2019
- Expert decisions will be final regarding the selection of projects.
- First and Second Price will be awarded under each thrust area.
- Best product prize will be given for the product attracting the industrial partners.
How to Apply :
Level 1 :
- Registration should be done online in the CTDT website. http://ctdt.annauniv.edu/technology/
- The hardcopy of the generated proposal should be duly signed by the applicants, mentor and attested by the head of the institution/director of the centre.
- Hard copy of the registration from and technical details should be sent to the CTDT office on or before 7th December 2018.
Level 2 :
- The technical images of the product / prototype / process developed by the team should be submitted using login credentials generated during registration.
- Last date for submission is 04th Jan 2019 , 5.30 PM.
- Anna University and University College of Engineering : Rs.500
- Affiliated Colleges and Others : Rs.1500
Additional Members fee : Rs.500/member
Download Official Notification : CLICK HERE
More informations regarding the Exhibition or how to propose your ideas / products at this event, do contact officials at given contact medium.