Madurai Kamaraj University has released notification regarding Theory/Practical exam time table 2019 for the P.G Diploma courses.
Download official MKU practical exam schedule 2019 online for Tamilnadu & Other State Students.
Madurai Kamaraj University Practical Time Table
- Centre For Tamilnadu Students: Centre for Tourism & Hotel Management, MKU Campus, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai-21
- Centre for Other State Students: Respective Study/Training centre
Details for Practical Training: 18C + 19A Batches ( For 8 days )
- PG Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Food & Beverage Service
- Diploma in Front Office & Accom Operation
- Diploma in Catering Operations
Dates of Training: January 18, 19, 20, 21, 27, 28, 29, & 30th 2019
- PG Diploma in Hotel Management – GDHM04/GDHM05 – Feb 2/3, 2019, 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Diploma in Front Office & Accom Operation – DFAMP1/DFAMP2 – Feb 2/3, 2019, “
- Diploma in Food & Beverage Service – DFBSP1/DFBSP2 – Feb 2/3,2019 , “
- Diploma in Catering Operations – DCOPP1/DCOPP2 – Feb 2/3, 2019, “
Instructions to Students:
- The attendance is compulsory
- Other State Students who have taken their admission through Study / Training Centre should attend the Theory and Practical Classes and Practical Exams from the particular study Training Centre only. They are instructed to attend the theory and Practical training / practical exams in the Centres allotted to them
- In case of Tamilnadu Students (PG.Dip. and Diploma Courses) admitted through various study centres (except Students of Karaikudi and Villupuram Centre), they are instructed to attend the Practical Training Cum Practical Exams only at the Centre for Tourism and Hotel Management, MKUniversity Campus, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai – 21.
- Only those students who have already paid the prescribed tuition fees to the DDE alone will be permitted to participate in the practical training. They are also requested to produce the evidence for payment of the fees to the respective centres when they report to the classes. Those students who have not paid the fees so far, are requested to pay the fees immediately and attend the training.
- The Co-ordinator of the Study / Training centres are requested to permit the students allotted to their centre only after verifying the tuition fees payments and after collecting the xerox SBI E-portal fees remittance printout as evidence of Tuition Fees Payment.
- Students should produce their identify card to the Training centre while attending the program
Instructions to Study Centres/Training Centres:
- The schedule of training should be informed to students immediately
- Students may be advised to participate in the training programme without fail
- If training centres are not available, Director of DDE should instruct student to attend training programme in nearby centre of their own choice.
- No separate notification would be released regarding the practical exam.
- If you’ve arrear in previous batches, you need to pay Rs.2500 for PG Diploma courses, Rs.2000 for diploma courses as penalty.
- Contact: 9486948494 ( HOD Dept, of Tourism & Hotel Mgt, DDE )
Official Notification : Download
Madurai Kamaraj University time table for practical exams 2019 has been updated for the above mentioned batches. More informations for other batches / depts will be added as we get info from the university portal.