Kerala State Eligibility Test – KSET 2018 application form released,Apply Online & check important dates,syllabus, model question papers for the february 2018 examination and the official notification is available now.
Download KSET 2018 application form & Notification to check complete informations & details before you apply.
Kerala SET 2018 – Important Dates
- Issue of KSET Application form starts – December 6th, 2017
- Online Registration for KSET 2018 begins – December 7th, 2017
- Closing of Application form – Dec 30, 2017
- Last Date to Register Online – Dec 30th, 2017
- Last Date for the receipt of Filled-in application form – January 1st 2018 ( 5PM )
- Issue of Hall Ticket : February 15th, 2018
- Date of KSET Exam 2018 – February 25th, 2018
- Release of Answer Keys : February 28th, 2018
- Official Website to Register Online – CLICK HERE
The official GO released on November 11th, 2017 followed by the issue of KSET application form online from dec 6th onwards.
Candidates who’re interested in applying for the Kerala State Eligibility Test may do so within the due date.
As you know already, the KSET examination is conducted for teachers post in state govt of kerala.
Those who pass in the KSET 2018 exam will only be able to apply or get job in govt teaching profession.
In order to get a teacher post in Higher Secondary school in kerala, one has to pass KSET 2018 with atleast scoring minimum marks.
Unlike Tamilnadu where TET examination is paused for few years, the govt of Kerala is doing good like other states conducting the Teachers Eligibility Test for teachers in order to maintain their standards so as enabling quality education be enjoyed by students in kerala.
KSET 2018 consists of two papers, Paper 1 & Paper 2 .
KSET Paper 1 exam will have 120 questions from General Knowledge and teaching aptitude .
KSET Paper 2 exam will also contain 120 questions from chosen subjects ( total 35 subjects ) except Maths & Statistics which one should answer 80 questions each.
So what if i prepare well and write the exam what is the minimum marks one need to obtain ?
Minimum Marks for KSET 2018 is 40 from each paper 1 & 2 ( General ) , 35 ( reserved )
Overall a candidate need to score 48 marks ( from both paper 1 & paper 2 ).
How to Apply for KSET 2018 Exam ?
- Visit lbscentre.org or lbskerala.com
- Click ” Online Registration “
- Enter Application Number and Site Access Key
- You need to get the above details from post offices mentioned on the link .
- Once you entered the online registration, follow the procedure
- upon completion, you’ll get confirmation email
Please note down your Registration Number as it will be required for future references.
KSET 2018 Syllabus Download:
Candidates who’ve applied may need to download latest updated Syllabus material for Kerala SET exam 2018.
KSET Model Question Paepr
Those who would like to download previous year question paper with answer keys for KSET 2018 exam in order to prepare well ?
Kerala State Eligibility Test previous year question paper with answer keys will be uploaded for you.
Once the application scrutiny process is over, the KSET hall ticket 2018 will be released and everyone will be able to download it online.
When will the KSET Results be announced ?
Well, candidates may expect the KSET result 2018 be declared in the month of March 2018 itself around 4th week.
We’ll update the date of release of Answer keys and results date on mykalvi portal.