JIPMER MBBS Admission application form 2018 to be issued from March 7th, 2018 online.
Students may get JIPMER MBBS 2018 application form online from the official website on or before the due date.
JIPMER 2018 Notification Details:
When will the application form for JIPMER MBBS admission be issued ?
Ans: March 7, 2018
- Application Form Release Date : March 7, 2018
- Last Date to Submit Filled-in Application Form: April 13, 2018
- JIPMER 2018 Admit card Download date: May 3rd week, 2018
- JIPMER 2018 Exam Date : June 3, 2018
- JIPMER 2018 Result Date : June 3rd or 4th week 2018
JIPMER Counselling Dates 2018:
When will the JIPMER MBBS Counselling begins for this year ?
- First Phase Counselling : June 27-29th 2018
- 2nd Phase Counselling: July 25, 2018
- 3rd Phase Counselling: August 20, 2018
- Final Phase Counselling: September 28, 2018
- Admission Closing on: September 30, 2018
How to Get JIPMER 2018 Application Form ?
Visit Official JIPMER website http://jipmer.edu.in/ to download the notification & the 2018 MBBS admission application form.
Can i get JIPMER application form offline ?
No. There’s no application form issue centres or any such. Don’t follow anyone saying so.
What is the Application Cost ?
JIPMER 2018 application fee is Rs.1000 & Rs.800 ( SC/ST ).
What is the Age Limit to apply for JIPMER entrance Test ?
Candidate who apply should have completed 17 years in 2018.
Education qualification required for JIPMER MBBS entrance exam ?
- Student should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology subjects
- Minimum marks to have : 50% General, 40% OBC/SC/ST/OPH, 45% GEN PH
Documents Required for JIMPER Counselling 2018:
- 10th , 12th Mark sheets
- 10th, 12th TC
- JIPMER 2018 Admit card/hall ticket
- Birth certificate
- Community Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Passport size photograph: 6
JIPMER MBBS Seat Reservation ( Community wise ):
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||28|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||11|
|NRI/ OCI (Under Self Financing Scheme)||5|
There are 150 MBBS seats to be filled through JIPMER 2018 counselling out of which 40 seats are given to students from Puducherry ( Union Territory ) after the highest number of seats taken by Unreserved.
All Seat allocation for MBBS admissions in JIPMER is purely based on the merit list.
How to Download JIPMER 2018 hall ticket ?
Candidates who applied for the JIPMER entrance exam will be released hall ticket on the date given in official notification.
Keep in mind, JIPMER 2018 hall ticket will only be released Online only.
Should i bring Hall ticket to exam hall ?
Yes. Students should bring hard copy of the downloaded JIPMER admit card to be allowed inside exam hall.
What is the exam pattern for JIPMER 2018 entrance exam ?
All questions will be of objective types
How many questions in JIPMER exam ?
There are 200 questions.
List of subjects from which questions will be asked in JIPMER exam ?
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Logic and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
|English and Comprehension||10|
Is there negative mark in JIPMER exam 2018 ?
No. There’s no negative marks in the JIPMER mbbs exam.
How many marks each question carries in JIPMER exam ?
Each question carries one mark. So in total you’ll have 200 questions = 200 marks to score.