Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering ( GATE ) examination official notification has been released today for the 2015 – 2016 admissions. And it has all the necessary informations you’ve been asked for .
Download GATE 2015 Admit Card Here .GATE entrance examination date finally announced which is to be conducted between January 31st to February 14th, 2014 .
The GATE exam is most prestigeous examination which is pretty hard for any candidate to crack , so anyone who wants to score good at the entrance exam should prepare well right from now itself.
Recent Update :
- GATE Admit Card Released – Download
- GATE 2015 – Request for Change in Exam Centre Online
Check Here : GATE 2015 Entrance Exam Apply Online
Download GATE 2015 Officail Notification Click here
Important Dates for GATE 2015 :
Check out – GATE 2015 Schedule
- Commencement of Online Application : 1st September 2014 (Monday)
- Last Date to Submit Application & supporting documents : 1st October 2014 (Wednesday)
- GATE 2015 Application Status Check : November 2014
- Date of Release of GATE 2015 Hall ticket : December 17th, 2014
- GATE 2015 Exam : January 31 – February 14th, 2015
GATE 2015 Syllabus Download :
- GATE Exam 2015 Syllabus for Aeronautical Engineering
- GATE 2015 Syllabus for Agricultural Engineering
Download GATE Syllabi for All Branches
GATE 2015 Exam Date :
The examiantion will be conducted in phases, On Saturdays and Sundays between 31 January 2015 and 14 February 2015
Eligibility for GATE 2015 :
The following categories of candidates are eligible to appear in GATE :
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Pharmacy (Post- Diploma / Post-B.Sc. / 4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Candidates in the final year of the Four-year Bachelor’s degree program in Science (B.S.) (Post-Diploma / 4 year after 10+2).
- Master’s degree holders in any branch of Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master’s degree program (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering / Technology
- Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Five- year Integrated Master’s degree program or Dual Degree program in Engineering / Technology.
- Candidates in the final year of Five-year integrated M.Sc. or Five year integrated B.S. M.S. program.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE BY IE(I), AMICE(I) BY ICE(I)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
Institute Web address
IISc Bangalore gate.iisc.ernet.in
IIT Bombay www.gate.iitb.ac.in
IIT Delhi gate.iitd.ac.in
IIT Guwahati www.iitg.ernet.in/gate
IIT Kanpur gate.iitk.ac.in
IIT Kharagpur gate.iitkgp.ac.in
IIT Madras gate.iitm.ac.in
IIT Roorkee www.iitr.ac.in/gate
How to Apply for GATE 2015
All candidates must apply ONLINE. Further details and ONLINE application form can be obtained by accessing any of the websites given below (or by scanning the image below using a QR reader facility that is available on most of the mobile phones)
Like last year, GATE 2015 examination registration is opend only on ONLINE
- 1500 for General / OBC male candidates
- 750 for women candidates
- 1500 for General / OBC other candidates
- 750 for the SC / ST / PwD category candidates
The application fee has to be paid only online either through e-challan or through net Banking.
Pattern of the Exam :
Examinations for all the papers including the submission of documents will be conducted in ONLINE mode only (Computer Based Test).
Updated : November 21, 2014
We will also update gate exam previous year question papers with answers, gate question bank and various study materials for gate entrance exam 2015.