Consortium of National Law Universities conducts the Common Law Admission Test ( CLAT ) for which the online application form is available for interested students.
CLAT 2021 application opened January 1st, and will be closed by April 30th, 2021. Apply online before the last date.
CLAT 2021 examination will be conducted on June 13th, 2021. Due to the covid-19 situation, the executive committee of the consortium of national law universities met on 6th Jan, to consider rescheduling the date for CLAT 2021 exam due to the clashes with the CBSE board exams.
After the meeting it was rescheduled to 13th June 2021 from 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM . The UG and LL.M exams shall be conducted on this date.
CLAT 2021 Eligibility:
- There will be no upper age limit for UG Programme in CLAT 2021.
- As regards minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2 or an equivalent examination), the candidates must have secured:
- Forty five percent (45%) marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General / OBC / PWD / NRI / PIO / OCI categories
- Forty Percent (40%) marks or equivalent in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April, 2021 are also eligible to appear in CLAT 2021 examination. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
- The result of the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2) shall be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission failing which the candidate shall be ineligible for admission to the Course.
- In case of equal marks, the break of tie shall be by the following procedure and order as under:
- Higher marks in the component / section on legal aptitude in the CLAT 2021 exam;
- Higher age;
- Computerised draw of lots.
If you have any questions, do drop your comments.