Common Admission Test (CAT) 2015 announced
The Common Admission Test (CAT) is the entrance examination conducted by Indian Institutes of Management for joining MBA or PGP programmes in various IIM’s and other prestigious institutes across India.
The CAT examination for the year 2015 will be conducted by Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. The CAT examination will be conducted in 136 cities with 650 test sites.
CAT 2015 Notification has been released online to notify interested candidates to Apply for the Management course entrance exam .
CAT 2015 – Important Dates :
Starting Date for Online Registration: 6th August 2015
Last Date for Online Registration: 20th September 2015
Downloading of Admit Card: From 15th October 2015
Examination Date: 29th November 2015 (Forenoon and Afternoon)
To Download Official notification, click here.
Results: 2nd Week of January 2016
Candidates who’ve already applied for the CAT Entrance may download hall ticket from October 15th onwards .
We’ll let you know, once the official hall ticket dispatched.
Changes in CAT 2015 and Exam Pattern:
- Duration of the examination is increased to 180 minutes from 170 minutes.
- Examination is for 100 marks and there will be three sections; Quantitative Aptitude (34), Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (34), Verbal and Reading Comprehension (32).
- This year some questions will not have Multiple choices and the candidates should type the direct answers on screen.
- There will be 60 minutes time allotted for attending each section and candidates can not answer another section while answering a particular section.
- A Tutorial about the new pattern of the CAT examination will be available from 15th October 2015 in the CAT official website.
Exam fee: Rs.1600 and Rs.800 for Reserved Categories
CAT 2015 Entrance Exam Notification | CAT MBA Entrance exam online registration 2015 , CAT 2015 Application Form .