Common Admission Test ( CAT ) entrance exam notification has been released on July 26th, 2015 and the online registration begins August 6th .
As many candidates are about to Apply for CAT Entrance exam 2015 for various management programmes , knowing Who can Apply & Whether you’re eligible to Apply or not is a must thing to check out.
As per the official notification of CAT 2015 , the eligibility criterias has been given in details & we’ve embedded it for your reference .
CAT 2015 Eligibility
Official Release : Download
- The candidate must complete a Bachelor’s Degree with 50% & 45% ( Reserved ) from recognized instutions approved by UGC Act India .
- Percentage of Marks will be converted from CGPA to Marks as per the norms followed by the candidate’s university .
- Final year students are eligible to apply but at the time of admission, they should produce degree certificates . So make sure you’ll complete & get degree within the time period ie) June 30, 2016 .
- Each candidate will be verified by officials at IIMs in different process .
CAT also clearly mentions, having mere pass or qualifying marks will not ensure you to get into the selection list .
List of Equivalent Qualifications for CAT 2015 :
So, if you ask yourself “ Who can apply for CAT 2015 ? means, What degree programmes are required or allowed to apply for the entrance test ?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology : Any Course / Departments (4 years course ) or B.E/B.Tech equivalent examinations, of Professional Societies, recognized by MHRD/UPSC/AICTE .
- Any Qualification recognized by Association of Indian Universities New Delhi, which is equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree awarded by UGC recognized University/Institutions.
Have you found it useful ? Do share with friends on facebook, Twitter .